• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon What weapon type are you worst at

What weapon type are you worst a

• Total voters
I don't know about worst, though I definitely need to use more weapons, and more often. Recently I've been practicing with carbon, and noticed the need to work on aiming compared to the brushes I am more comfortable with. And I did not appreciate until now how it has even less range than the Octobrush, which makes it unsurprising that, like with the brushes, I found myself ambushing a lot.

I'd say I'm worst at Blasters and Splatlings, although I haven't given either much time. I'm not the best with a charger, but I have been practicing some lately.

Splatling. I usually use rollers, am neutral about shooters, getting used to using chargers on certain maps. I've actually really rarely used a slosher though, so maybe I could be bad at that, but I don't really know, and I doubt it's harder than a splatling. They just feel SO limiting.

I suck at the sniper charging type weapons. I get bored waiting around and want to swim closer to the enemy where the enemy is to shot them like I would with a regular shooter. Then I might get one with my subweapon but quickly become toast.

Roller for me. I tend to try too hard to emulate the Japanese players and I'm not very adept at pressurization by throwing ink and I usually get splatted the most with this class.

Chargers. Without a scope or some sort of sight they bug me, but those that are scoped I dislike tremendously.

Probably the chargers. I'm so impatient and my hands just like to go crazy whenever I try to aim precisely

Shooters. I have no idea why I can't get a handle on them. The others I'm not too bad at, charger I do find pretty difficult though. Would really like to at least master one of those, charged would be my top choice

Snipers. I always miss them or hit them and they don't die. Once I sniped them and they splatter me so fast with their golden dynamo roller

Out of the list above, probably sloshers are my worst. I just simply don't use them enough and I find that they run out of ink too quickly for my liking.
But my absolute worst weapons are the Nozzles (seriously who thought of them?!?!) and Dynamo Rollers. I don't think I'll ever get used to those types of weapons :p

Last edited:
Sloshers.

This is hard to answer though, sometimes I pick up the slosher and I'm pretty good at it, but most of the time I'm rubbish

Back