• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon What weapon type are you worst at

What weapon type are you worst a

• Total voters

Awesomeness1230

😎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
We've had what weapon are you best at, what weapom are you worst at? I hate the splatlings, especially the hydra splatlings. I feel
like I'm the only one who ever tries to use weapons I know I'm bad at, does anyone else feel like this?

shooters

I can manage all other weapon classes (some better than others) but I really don't care for any shooters

I could probably use the gals but that's cause they're op

Last edited:
chargers and splatlings ;-;

I always try to experiment with different weapons but I have always been useless with inkbrushes

If you asked me a month or two ago I would've said brushes but now I feel like I've mastered them.

I don't know, maybe blasters, although I've only tried using them once.

Id say splating guns, although I just tried it yesterday and I feel like I could improve

Snipers, specifically e-liters, squiffers and bamboozlers.

Charger, Slosher and paintbrush. ;-;
I am determined to get good at the charger though.

i don't really know which weapon type i'm worst at, but i'd say any type that isn't shooters or chargers, as those are the only types i've mained.

Lol, before I clicked on this thread I glanced at another thread where the question is "what weapons are you best at" so me being the idiot I am accidentally voted for the best weapons i'm good at on this poll instead of the ones I'm bad at.

I am bad at everything other than a roller and shooter. I am okay with the sloshers, but I only ever use them in rank battles.

E-liter and Chargers... I'm absolutely terrible and tried to be better with them! I can actually do fairly well with the Splatlings and pretty well with everything else (although not a fan of small shooters, splatter shots and N-Zap)

- - - Post Merge - - -

however this is making me want to go play with chargers lol

Chargers, I mean I'm not awful at them, but I'm rather 'meh' at them. Not skilled enough as some people, catching up with people trying to get out of their range, shooting people midair, keeping opponents at bay, having a high kill score...yeah, I still have a lot to learn. :b

I probably haven't given chargers a fair shot, but I'm awful with 'em every time I try. Not very good with inkbrushes either.

Inkbrush, Charger and Splatling. I'm too stubborn to learn them and mainly stick to the ones I'm comfortable with.

Back