• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favourite Colour?

?

• Total voters

Nightmares

( ̄。 ̄)~zzz
Bells
Red Holiday Candle
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
New Leaf Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
Green Candy
Just curious lmao

Mine are black, blue and green. Purple's alright too xD

If your fav colour's like light green, just vote green :eek:

Last edited:
i'd say that pink is my favourite colour. it's always been either my favourite colour or one of my favourites.

i also really like light blue, purple, magenta and... it's like this greenish blue colour? idk what it's called .-.

Purple! As a kid, it used to be pink, and then suddenly at ten years old I declared it's now purple. For some reason, I thought it was some kind of upgrade lol. It has stuck with me since. Blue is my second favorite

Light pink, purple, and turquoise are all really pretty colours.

Marigold ;)
It's a type of orange. Like a slight tint of gold in the orange ;) But I like all oranges.

Last edited:
i also really like light blue, purple, magenta and... it's like this greenish blue colour? idk what it's called .-.

Aqua, turquoise or teal?

aquaturquoiseteal.jpg

I gave up my moderator status for a green name.

(I should probably specify that that's a joke, just in case.)

Dark/Navy Blue, Orange, Olive Green, Black, and Grey.

Purple has been my favorite color for years. I've grown to appreciate orange in the past few years and it's a close second, but purple is still the best for me.

Back