• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Giveaway) Bee's Awesome Giveaway!

beemple

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
So I am getting rid of some junk I don't use anymore!

Winner 1 gets:
*7/11 set
*sloppy set
*all golden tools
*3 of any villager picture
*5 Jacob ladders
*16 hybrids of choice
*16 lucky clovers

Winner 2 gets:
*sloppy set
*any 2 golden tools of choice
*3 Jacob ladders
*2 of any villager picture
*8 hybrids of choice
*8 lucky clovers

Winner 3 gets:
*any 1 golden tools of choice
*1 of any villager picture
*1 Jacob ladder
*4 hybrids of choice
*4 lucky clovers

**RULES**
- I only have one of every tier 1 and 2 villager pictures so winner 1 gets to choose which picture he/she/they want first and would be unavailable to winners 2&3, vice versa to winners 2&3.
- to the winners, please have enough space in your town for me to drop the flowers and items. I prefer near the train station so I can go in and out of my locker, but the beach would be good too.
- when I chose the winners they have 24 hours to reply to this post or else I'll chose another.
- winners please reply with your FC and which villager pic you want!
- if you do not want the sets listed above you, you may pick other sets of your liking( if I have them)
- one person can only enter once
- to enter select a number from 1-100 (if this gets popular I will extend the number).
- no editing unless you picked a number already picked
- giveaway ends Friday 02/12/16 PST at 6pm!
- change your number color to anything other than black or white, if you read all the rules, if you don't and you get picked, you will be disqualified! i.e. 100

Last edited:
my entry number: 72, thank you!
(please look at my edit history to see I didnt cheat, I was on mobile at first and couldnt get my html coding right XD )

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this, Good luck everyone!

My entry number: 37

Ohhh can I please join?

My entry number is 42

Back