ask crash !!

Have ya ever played Crash Bandicoot? That guy also pops in my head when I see your username floating around here haha.

pretty boring tbh :| how's your day been?​

Likewise. My day was uneventful in every sense of the word. Hell, you can see that if you look on the Top Poster's list. I'm rarely on that thing haha.

Hmmm...favorite Villager?

Likewise. My day was uneventful in every sense of the word. Hell, you can see that if you look on the Top Poster's list. I'm rarely on that thing haha.

Hmmm...favorite Villager?
lol i was on there once and was like holy ****, until i realized it was because it was 1am ;-;
& lolly or poppy, i love them both!​

lol i was on there once and was like holy ****, until i realized it was because it was 1am ;-;
& lolly or poppy, i love them both!​

Yeah, it's crazy. You're just minding your own and then all of a sudden you're 70 posts deep for one day hahah.

Great choices! I had both in my town when I played on the reg. I always favored Poppy more though. (Probably because she was so petite and adorable:')

What are some of your favorite bands/artists?

Yeah, it's crazy. You're just minding your own and then all of a sudden you're 70 posts deep for one day hahah.

Great choices! I had both in my town when I played on the reg. I always favored Poppy more though. (Probably because she was so petite and adorable:')

What are some of your favorite bands/artists?
i just love the way all you can see is her head when she walks through flowers :')
I listen to lots of different stuff, but my favorites are la dispute, bastille, twenty one pilots, the story so far, blink-182...there's a lot more I'm sure, ill listen to pretty much anything if it sounds decent c:​

i just love the way all you can see is her head when she walks through flowers :')
I listen to lots of different stuff, but my favorites are la dispute, bastille, twenty one pilots, the story so far, blink-182...there's a lot more I'm sure, ill listen to pretty much anything if it sounds decent c:​

Oh yeah! But it's her pint-sized legs that get me every time. Bonus: Her in a pitfall is the cutest/funniest thing ever.

Great taste in music. I love La Dispute, Blink is classic, I like what I've heard from twenty one pilots, and I've heard of Bastille but haven't heard Bastille.

Next question, what time is it where you are?

Oh yeah! But it's her pint-sized legs that get me every time. Bonus: Her in a pitfall is the cutest/funniest thing ever.

Great taste in music. I love La Dispute, Blink is classic, I like what I've heard from twenty one pilots, and I've heard of Bastille but haven't heard Bastille.

Next question, what time is it where you are?
it sounds bad but I love when villagers fall into pitfalls, the look on their faces is priceless lmao. and I'm rlly glad you like la dispute too, it's been awhile since I've met someone who likes them too. I actually have their logo tattooed on my arm :s

and right now it's 2:43 am, my main hours of operation​

If K.K. Slider got in a fistfight with your mayor, who would win?
probably my mayor, as her whole hand is a fist​

it sounds bad but I love when villagers fall into pitfalls, the look on their faces is priceless lmao. and I'm rlly glad you like la dispute too, it's been awhile since I've met someone who likes them too. I actually have their logo tattooed on my arm :s

and right now it's 2:43 am, my main hours of operation​

I agree. Seeing their eyes open all wide is the greatest. It's especially satisfying when you trap a Crank villager because they're always well...cranky and when they're in the hole they're freaking out haha.

Oh wow, that's dedication! They have an awesome logo, so I bet your tattoo looks just as awesome. Would you care to show me? :)

Also, what are you doing up at 3am hahaha

I agree. Seeing their eyes open all wide is the greatest. It's especially satisfying when you trap a Crank villager because they're always well...cranky and when they're in the hole they're freaking out haha.

Oh wow, that's dedication! They have an awesome logo, so I bet your tattoo looks just as awesome. Would you care to show me? :)

Also, what are you doing up at 3am hahaha
sure :) it's kind of an awkward angle, as it's in a place that's a little difficult to take a picture of (on the back of my arm above the elbow)
tattoo2_zps8hbg0nuu.png

that's right after it was done, so it was still pretty red. it took me about five years (almost six) to decide i wanted it, and i'm still in love with it and them to this day. ;v;
+ i'm always up at 3am lol, i have trouble sleeping most of the time, so now i'm watching the x files, which i'm also in love with.

Last edited:
sure :) it's kind of an awkward angle, as it's in a place that's a little difficult to take a picture of (on the back of my arm above the elbow)
tattoo2_zps8hbg0nuu.png

that's right after it was done, so it was still pretty red. it took me about five years (almost six) to decide i wanted it, and i'm still in love with it and them to this day. ;v;
+ i'm always up at 3am lol, i have trouble sleeping most of the time, so now i'm watching the x files, which i'm also in love with.

Holy damn, it looks great! Awesome tattoo and I'm glad it holds so much meaning to you still and I hope it continues to for the rest of your days.

I kind of want to slap a Zelda or Pokemon tattoo on my arm, but it's still up in the air for me.

But I hear ya on that #NoSleep although I don't make it past 3am most of the time. X-Files, eh? One of my sister's is really fond of that show.

Next Q, would ya mind if we took this to VM's? Because I feel a bit restricted having to make time for the question at the end haha.

Back