Who's Going To Win The Super Bowl?

Who Will Win?

• Broncos!

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Panthers!

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess Chris forgot to coordinate clothes with Beyonce and Bruno.

i liked the halftime

and woo it's 7-13. Broncos are winning

My sister told me that a pharmacist, from the hospital she works at, bet $100,000 on the Broncos winning.

I hope they do for his sake. D: So far, they're in the lead

Looks like Carolina isn't going to be able to pull it off. Kind of a shame that they won't get their first Super Bowl win, but I have no real interest either way.

My sister told me that a pharmacist, from the hospital she works at, bet $100,000 on the Broncos winning.

a7193fdf_cereal-guy-cereal-guy-spitting.png

Wish I could change my vote to Broncos, looks like they're gonna win

- - - Post Merge - - -

My sisters told me that a pharmacist, from the hospital she works at, bet $100,000 on the Broncos winning.

I kinda want them to win for this mans sake

Yay!! The Broncos won! :D

Peyton Manning's last game was this one, and his team won the 50th Superbowl! I'm so happy for him. What a way to retire from a great career >u<

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm also happy for the pharmacist. He's rich! lol I can't stop smiling

Yay!! The Broncos won! :D

Peyton Manning's last game was this one, and his team won the 50th Superbowl! I'm so happy for him. What a way to retire from a great career >u<

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm also happy for the pharmacist. He's rich! lol I can't stop smiling

You know even though I wanted the panthers to win all these great things make me happy the Beoncos won! :)

"I'd like to thank my unnamed wife, my two kids and Budweiser."

Did a lot of people just bandwagon vote for the Broncos after they won? I remember the vast majority of people picking the Panthers when I checked here earlier today.

Manning has had a great career, but it's annoying to see most of the attention get focused around him when basically all he had to do was not screw up (and even then he played like crap but the Panthers played worse). The Broncos would probably be better if he retired after this.

Did a lot of people just bandwagon vote for the Broncos after they won? I remember the vast majority of people picking the Panthers when I checked here earlier today.

Manning has had a great career, but it's annoying to see most of the attention get focused around him when basically all he had to do was not screw up (and even then he played like crap but the Panthers played worse). The Broncos would probably be better if he retired after this.

I know I just came on after the fact and voted for the Broncos, probably should have made a cut-off for the day before because now everyone can be right. =]

Back