• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
I have them all except for
Isabelle (both outfits)
Kicks
Digby
Timmy and Tommy
I plan to get all of these soon though :)

None, sadly :( I want Kapp'n, Blathers, Celeste, and Tom Nook! I also wish Katie had an amiibo figure because she is one of my favourite NPCs!

Not sure if I posted here already but the ones I have are Isabelle, Digby, Tom Nook, Mabel, Lottie, Reese, Cyrus and K.K. Slider. I have no interest in completing them though I might get Celeste just for the bow.

Celeste WILL be mine one of these days...

Got Digby:
h8JijR0.jpg

Isabelle will have to wait.

Not sure if I posted here already but the ones I have are Isabelle, Digby, Tom Nook, Mabel, Lottie, Reese, Cyrus and K.K. Slider. I have no interest in completing them though I might get Celeste just for the bow.

Add Celeste, Rover and Resetti to the list (got them for "free" from a console bundle). I'm only missing Kapp'n, Timmy and Tommy, Blathers and Kicks.

I have them all! I bought them in the one very long, well researched shopping day a few months ago when I decided I suddenly had to have them. I managed to find most of them on sale, over half were significantly cheaper than retail!

I hope they release more as I think they're really well made and very cute.

Last edited:
Isabelle which I got for Christmas, and Kicks which I won on here.

I bought a Mabel amiibo today! Now I have three; Kapp'n, Celeste, and Mabel. I might pick up the Amiibo Festival bundle for Isabelle and Digby as well. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Isabelle which I got for Christmas, and Kicks which I won on here.

How did you win Kicks? Was there some sort of competition? I'm curious now. :p

You forgot Timmy & Tommy, the Villager, and Rover :c

right now my only amiibo figure is literally just a waluigi impulse buy. Reese, Cyrus, & KK are on the way right now, and on my next pay check i will have Tom Nook.

I recently got Isabelle's figure i'm so happy ! :) (I had a few others I voted on already..)

I have all the ones in the poll except resetti, plus Rover and Timmy/Tommy :3

Back