amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
I have them all except for
Isabelle (both outfits)
Kicks
Digby
Timmy and Tommy
I plan to get all of these soon though :)

None, sadly :( I want Kapp'n, Blathers, Celeste, and Tom Nook! I also wish Katie had an amiibo figure because she is one of my favourite NPCs!

Not sure if I posted here already but the ones I have are Isabelle, Digby, Tom Nook, Mabel, Lottie, Reese, Cyrus and K.K. Slider. I have no interest in completing them though I might get Celeste just for the bow.

Got Digby:
h8JijR0.jpg

Isabelle will have to wait.

Not sure if I posted here already but the ones I have are Isabelle, Digby, Tom Nook, Mabel, Lottie, Reese, Cyrus and K.K. Slider. I have no interest in completing them though I might get Celeste just for the bow.

Add Celeste, Rover and Resetti to the list (got them for "free" from a console bundle). I'm only missing Kapp'n, Timmy and Tommy, Blathers and Kicks.

I have them all! I bought them in the one very long, well researched shopping day a few months ago when I decided I suddenly had to have them. I managed to find most of them on sale, over half were significantly cheaper than retail!

I hope they release more as I think they're really well made and very cute.

Last edited:
I bought a Mabel amiibo today! Now I have three; Kapp'n, Celeste, and Mabel. I might pick up the Amiibo Festival bundle for Isabelle and Digby as well. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Isabelle which I got for Christmas, and Kicks which I won on here.

How did you win Kicks? Was there some sort of competition? I'm curious now. :p

You forgot Timmy & Tommy, the Villager, and Rover :c

right now my only amiibo figure is literally just a waluigi impulse buy. Reese, Cyrus, & KK are on the way right now, and on my next pay check i will have Tom Nook.

I recently got Isabelle's figure i'm so happy ! :) (I had a few others I voted on already..)

Back