amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
My family currently owns Kicks, Blathers, Isabelle, Digby, and Mable.

I have Isabelle, Tom Nook, Mabel, Reese, Cyrus, K.K., Blathers Kicks, Resetti, Timmy & Tommy

I don't have amiibo festival but I picked up the Kapp'n amiibo when I saw him. He's possibly my favourite npc in Animal Crossing and he's just so cute. c:

I have all of them so far! My local store has amiibo sales pretty often, and I was always so sad that they never sold animal crossing figures where I live until now. I'm making them a little town display next to my work desk so they can cheer me on when business gets rough! I'm really happy they've been doing so much with animal crossing, and I hope that they are able to produce a wonderful game for the next installment of the series that makes use of our amiibos! <3

I started with Isabelle, Digby and Lottie, then I got the Reese, Cyrus and K.K. 3 pack, and finally I've bought all the remaining ones I know of (Mabel, Tom Nook, Timmy and Tommy, Blathers, Celeste, Kicks, Resetti, Kapp'n, and Rover).

I have them all and the board game they work for on wii u, but usually have to make myself play it when I could be playing Splatoon, Star Fox or Xenoblade.

I have Isabelle and Digby with AC Amiibo Festival and the 3 pack of Reece, Cyrus and K.K.

i have KK, tom nook, mabel, reese, cyrus, and rover. im planning to get celeste or kicks next. honestly im still waiting for a sable amiibo like wtf...

OH i also ordered the isabelle nendoroid, so i might not get her amiibo, but if it does become the last one i need to complete the set then i just might

As of Wednesday when I have four more from Best Buy Canada's 50% off sale, I'll own fifteen of them... aka every figure available in North America right now. :\

I never intended to collect them all but I've gotten nearly all of them at either a solid discount or free so it just kinda happened.

Gotta say though it looks pretty great when you have a whole bunch of them next to each other on a shelf. Kinda looks like you've got a whole village!

These are the Amiibo right??

If so, then I have Rover, Celeste, Reese, Cyrus, K.K. Slider and Tom Nook.

A bit off topic but I also own a plushie of Brewster!! (So cute x3)

I only own Tom Nook, Blathers, and Resetti, all of which I obtained for lower than MSRP.

The Animal Crossing amiibo go for pretty cheap often, especially at Fry's and Amazon.

I have Mable, Lottie, K.K. Slider, Cryus, Reese and winter Isabelle

Cute figures but they sure have poor functionality

Last edited:
My sister gave me Tom Nook for Christmas and I just received Kappn and Rover in the post.

I don't own Amiibo Party or a 3DS dongle so they're just neat figurines to me.

Back