• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
My family currently owns Kicks, Blathers, Isabelle, Digby, and Mable.

I have Isabelle, Tom Nook, Mabel, Reese, Cyrus, K.K., Blathers Kicks, Resetti, Timmy & Tommy

I really want to buy Isabelle and K.K. ^w^

I don't have amiibo festival but I picked up the Kapp'n amiibo when I saw him. He's possibly my favourite npc in Animal Crossing and he's just so cute. c:

I have all of them so far! My local store has amiibo sales pretty often, and I was always so sad that they never sold animal crossing figures where I live until now. I'm making them a little town display next to my work desk so they can cheer me on when business gets rough! I'm really happy they've been doing so much with animal crossing, and I hope that they are able to produce a wonderful game for the next installment of the series that makes use of our amiibos! <3

I started with Isabelle, Digby and Lottie, then I got the Reese, Cyrus and K.K. 3 pack, and finally I've bought all the remaining ones I know of (Mabel, Tom Nook, Timmy and Tommy, Blathers, Celeste, Kicks, Resetti, Kapp'n, and Rover).

I have them all and the board game they work for on wii u, but usually have to make myself play it when I could be playing Splatoon, Star Fox or Xenoblade.

I have Isabelle and Digby with AC Amiibo Festival and the 3 pack of Reece, Cyrus and K.K.

i have KK, tom nook, mabel, reese, cyrus, and rover. im planning to get celeste or kicks next. honestly im still waiting for a sable amiibo like wtf...

OH i also ordered the isabelle nendoroid, so i might not get her amiibo, but if it does become the last one i need to complete the set then i just might

As of Wednesday when I have four more from Best Buy Canada's 50% off sale, I'll own fifteen of them... aka every figure available in North America right now. :\

I never intended to collect them all but I've gotten nearly all of them at either a solid discount or free so it just kinda happened.

Gotta say though it looks pretty great when you have a whole bunch of them next to each other on a shelf. Kinda looks like you've got a whole village!

These are the Amiibo right??

If so, then I have Rover, Celeste, Reese, Cyrus, K.K. Slider and Tom Nook.

A bit off topic but I also own a plushie of Brewster!! (So cute x3)

I only own Tom Nook, Blathers, and Resetti, all of which I obtained for lower than MSRP.

The Animal Crossing amiibo go for pretty cheap often, especially at Fry's and Amazon.

I have Mable, Lottie, K.K. Slider, Cryus, Reese and winter Isabelle

Cute figures but they sure have poor functionality

Last edited:
My sister gave me Tom Nook for Christmas and I just received Kappn and Rover in the post.

I don't own Amiibo Party or a 3DS dongle so they're just neat figurines to me.

Back