• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
At the moment I have: K.K. Slider, Isabelle, Digby, Reese, Cyrus, Tom Nook, Mabel and Kicks; but I'm planning on collecting them all eventually

I now have Kicks, and I'm gonna get Rover soon :0

I have Rover and I don't even have amiibo festival. I use him for HHD, yes, he works the same as the card. Also, I think he looks cool as a figure...

I have Isabelle, Digby, K.K., Lottie, Reese, and Cyrus so far. At some point, I may pick up the others. :3

Where is the poll option for every single Animal Crossing amiibo figure currently released twice, hmm?

Animal Crossing Collection
16/16 (100% complete)

1. Tom Nook x2
2. Mabel x2
3. Reece x2
4. Lottie x2
5. Cyrus x2
6. K.K. Slider x2
7. Isabelle (Winter Outfit) x2
8. Digby x2
9. Blathers x2
10. Celeste x2
11. Resetti x2
12. Kicks x2
13. Isabelle (Summer Outfit) x2
14. Timmy and Tommy x2
15. Rover x2
16. Kapp?n x2

Last edited:
Reese, Cryus and K.K. Slider! If it wasn't for a three in one pack, I would've just bought K.K. Silder. Don't get me wrong, all the amiibos are freakingn nice, but I just have a obession with K.K. And he's always been my favourite is all

Where is the poll option for every single Animal Crossing amiibo figure currently released twice, hmm?

Animal Crossing Collection
16/16 (100% complete)

1. Tom Nook x2
2. Mabel x2
3. Reece x2
4. Lottie x2
5. Cyrus x2
6. K.K. Slider x2
7. Isabelle (Winter Outfit) x2
8. Digby x2
9. Blathers x2
10. Celeste x2
11. Resetti x2
12. Kicks x2
13. Isabelle (Summer Outfit) x2
14. Timmy and Tommy x2
15. Rover x2
16. Kapp’n x2

Why doesn't this surprise me?

I own Nook, Isabelle, Digby, and Mabel. I'd get more but I already have purchased/received so many amiibos and I don't really have the room. I don't really use them for game content either.

However, I really do wish there was a variant of the Nook amiibo that didn't have that horrible grandpa sweater outfit.

I don't collect amiibo... I don't really care for these worthless human collectables...

I COLLECT SOULS!!!!

Everyone so far except for Kicks, Resetti, and the alpaca and K.K. 3-pack, although I hope to get all these eventually.

I feel sorta bad seeing how unpopular Resetti is ; u ;

I got Tom Nook from my brother on my last birthday. :'3

I kind of want Blathers, Timmy & Tommy and Kicks; but I have no real use for them nor comfortable space for them. Tom Nook will always be the special one though. c:

I have all of them except Isabelle. I didn't get Amiibo Festival so I'm waiting for her to release separately like Digby did.

Last edited:
I have
Isabelle & Digby from the game b?ndle
K.K Slider & Tom Nook cause they are great
and Reese from a giveaway
Considering to purchase some of the new ones soon..

Last edited:
Back