• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
None, I only have Villager (smash bros), & Link archer
tho I really want to get Digby!

I honestly don’t have any.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly don?t have any.

I have Isabelle and digby from a set and Cyrus, Reese, and Kk from a set! I don’t display them though

I have Reese, Cyrus, and KK ;P I'm interested in Celeste and Lottie though! ^p^

I have Winter Isabelle, Timmy & Tommy, Celeste, and Kapp'n. Those are the only figures I liked enough to buy, but I have all of the cards.

Isabelle & Digby that came with amiibo Festival (the whole bundle was ?10), and Reese, Cyrus & K.K. in a pack, that was also just a tenner.

All of them; even both Isabelles! :)
The last one I got was Kicks for my birthday last year.

I have Isabelle and KK.

my Isabelle is better than me in smash T^T

Mabel, Lottie, Reese, Cyrus, and KK

I saw Isabelle and Digby for $5 on GameStop website but haven't been fast enough :/

comment irrelevant

Last edited:
Mabel and lottie!
might get digby and isabelle soon with the Amibo festival combo if i buy it that is

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mabel and lottie!
might get digby and isabelle soon with the Amibo festival combo if i buy it that is

As of right now I have;
Reese, Cyrus, Isabelle, Digby, Lottie, Nook, Mabel, and Timmy & Tommy.

A local 5 Below has been getting more in, so I need to swing there and get who I'm missing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As of right now I have;
Reese, Cyrus, Isabelle, Digby, Lottie, Nook, Mabel, and Timmy & Tommy.

A local 5 Below has been getting more in, so I need to swing there and get who I'm missing.

Literally the only one I have is Rover and I don't even see him on this list lol

I just got it because I found him at Five Below for $5 and I figured shoot why not? I absolutely love amiibos so I got him. I wish they had more though... I'll have to go back sometime soon and get more.

I have the following Animal Crossing:Amiibo Festival figures (most were gifts):

Isabelle, Digby, Tom Nook, Mabel, Lottie, Reese, Cyrus, K.K., Blathers, Celeste, Kicks, and Resetti.

Also have the following Animal Crossing:New Leaf compatible amiibos:

Callie (Cece)
Ganondorf (Ganon)
Inkling Girl (Inkwell)
Kapp'n
Marie (Vich?)
One-Eyed Rathalos and Girl Rider (Felyne)
Rover
Sheik (Epona)
Timmy & Tommy
Toon Link (Medli)
Villager
Wolf Link

I really enjoyed playing ACNL...

Just bought a while ago both Isabelle amiibos (the one with her summer outfit and the other one with her winter outfit). The GameStops in my town sell much to my surprise Animal Crossing amiibos again (as they didn't had any of them for quite a while, still not selling the amiibo cards however) and so I picked them up for a good price. They also have the other AC amiibos there, maybe I gonna get Rover and/or Blathers too one day.

Last edited:
Recently I've been on an Amiibo figurine buying spree. Even though they aren't cheap.
Probably thanks to Amiibo festival - it's just so fun seeing figures come to life. So far I have Digby, Isabelle, Blathers, K.K Slider, and Resetti. I also ordered Lottie and Tom Nook! My wife loves them.

i had to vote for all of them because i had bought all the amiibos and then some because they were on sale for $2 each so i have 3 sets of each.. LMAO

A.L.L O.F T.H.E.M
*Echo voice*

Back