amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
Used to have K.K Slider but since they are still a bit overpriced here yeah probs not getting more anytime soon.

i played welcome amiibo with my friend the other day and she gave me digby, so i can play as digby whenever i come over!! i love him!!!! makes me want to get more!! i would do anything for brewster

i don't have amiibo festival but...
I have KK and Mabel, both were gifts, I think. I also have a Link amiibo which gives me Epona :D
My friend also has Lottie that she got just for the wig lmao. I'd love to have Isabelle, as well as Celeste and Timmy/Tommy. they're all so cute.

I have Tom Nook, but only because I found him brand new for $3 at a collectables shop.
Would still like to get Blathers and Resetti at some point!

I only have Isabelle and Digby from the amiibo Festival bundle. It was on sale for 10 bucks, so it was a lot cheaper than a single amiibo figure. I plan to get Blathers and Celeste though.

I own all of them, they work as cute decorations. Got them for super cheap at toys r us when they were trying to sell them off.

Isabelle, Digby, Lottie, 'nd K.K.
I really hope they make one for Sable, see's been my fav since I was a little kid

Sadly, I do not own any of them. This may because I spend my entire paycheck on Totino's Pizza Rolls. I may have to save some for Mabel, but it'll be hard to resist all the Totino's Pizza Rolls I could get instead.

I once owned the amiibo figures of Isabelle and Digby, however, I sold them later together with my
other amiibo stuff, as I didn't wanted/needed it anymore. Not sure if I will ever buy some figures
again.

Almost all of them! I'm still missing Kapp'n, Resetti, and Kicks. I haven't had much luck finding them in store... I may have to order online. >.< I love them though! They are all so cute. I've gotten most of them discounted as well. :)

I found Isabelle + Digby super on sale so I have them both, but I'd love to have a few others like Blathers + Celeste! I doubt I'll find them in stores anymore though, so I'll just have to keep dreaming

toys r us is going outta business so i got every single one since two days ago!! im weeping, kicks is my favorite character : ')) <3 you guys should check out toys r us if theres one near you!

I have Lottie and Timmy&Tommy. I had Celeste but my mom accidentally threw her away. My dog chewed up digby and Isabelle.

:)

Back