• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
Used to have K.K Slider but since they are still a bit overpriced here yeah probs not getting more anytime soon.

i played welcome amiibo with my friend the other day and she gave me digby, so i can play as digby whenever i come over!! i love him!!!! makes me want to get more!! i would do anything for brewster

i don't have amiibo festival but...
I have KK and Mabel, both were gifts, I think. I also have a Link amiibo which gives me Epona :D
My friend also has Lottie that she got just for the wig lmao. I'd love to have Isabelle, as well as Celeste and Timmy/Tommy. they're all so cute.

I have Tom Nook, but only because I found him brand new for $3 at a collectables shop.
Would still like to get Blathers and Resetti at some point!

I only have Isabelle and Digby from the amiibo Festival bundle. It was on sale for 10 bucks, so it was a lot cheaper than a single amiibo figure. I plan to get Blathers and Celeste though.

I own all of them, they work as cute decorations. Got them for super cheap at toys r us when they were trying to sell them off.

Isabelle, Digby, Lottie, 'nd K.K.
I really hope they make one for Sable, see's been my fav since I was a little kid

Sadly, I do not own any of them. This may because I spend my entire paycheck on Totino's Pizza Rolls. I may have to save some for Mabel, but it'll be hard to resist all the Totino's Pizza Rolls I could get instead.

I once owned the amiibo figures of Isabelle and Digby, however, I sold them later together with my
other amiibo stuff, as I didn't wanted/needed it anymore. Not sure if I will ever buy some figures
again.

Almost all of them! I'm still missing Kapp'n, Resetti, and Kicks. I haven't had much luck finding them in store... I may have to order online. >.< I love them though! They are all so cute. I've gotten most of them discounted as well. :)

I found Isabelle + Digby super on sale so I have them both, but I'd love to have a few others like Blathers + Celeste! I doubt I'll find them in stores anymore though, so I'll just have to keep dreaming

toys r us is going outta business so i got every single one since two days ago!! im weeping, kicks is my favorite character : ')) <3 you guys should check out toys r us if theres one near you!

I have Lottie and Timmy&Tommy. I had Celeste but my mom accidentally threw her away. My dog chewed up digby and Isabelle.

:)

Back