• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
I don't play Amiibo Festival, but if they came out with an amiibo of Shrunk, I'd be highly tempted to get him.

Last edited:
I have Isabelle and Digby from the actual game, and for my birthday I got the three pack with Reese, Cyrus, and K.K. Slider.

I'm dying for the Rover, Blathers, and Celeste, though. I don't even play Amiibo Festival that often, I just live and breathe Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing Collection
16/16 (100% complete)

1. Tom Nook x2
2. Mabel x2
3. Reece x2
4. Lottie x2
5. Cyrus x2
6. K.K. Slider x2
7. Isabelle (Winter Outfit) x2
8. Digby x2
9. Blathers x2
10. Celeste x2
11. Resetti x2
12. Kicks x2
13. Isabelle (Summer Outfit) x2
14. Timmy and Tommy x2
15. Rover x2
16. Kapp’n x2

I don't play amiibo festival either but if they came out with diana id probably have to buy the figurine

CVK4WEj.jpg

Cyrus, Reese, Digby, KK, Isabelle, Villager

wEKf3Af.jpg

Boxed Villager, Boxed Japanese Villager, and two posters I got from a Nintendo rep who dropped by a Gamestop while I was amiibo hunting with a friend.

Man, I remember when villager was scarce, and thought I'd never get him.

I'd never bothered with them before, but I decided it would be nice to buy my little nephew a couple while I was in Argos the other day. I got him Blathers and Tom Nook. Will see if he likes them on Monday :)

I have series 1 minus kk bc i gave him to a friend, might get more for the acnl update idk

My friend is an Isabelle hater so she just gave her to me. Anywho, she's the only figure I have.

I got all of them, including Rover, Timmy & Tommy, and Kapp'n.

I have Isabelle and Digby with Amiibo Festival, the 3 pack of Reese, Cyrus & K.K. and Mabel & Lottie so far :)

I have K.K. Slider, Reese, Cyrus, Tom Nook, Celeste, Rover, Blathers, Kapp'n and Lottie. Hoping to get the full set at some point.

I have Isabelle and Tom Nook. Just got Digby today and hoping to get more soon.

Back