amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters
i got the amiibo bundle so i own isabelle and digby also tom nook

I recently finished getting all of them, because I got summer Isabelle online from Walmart--

I sorta went on a buying spree and got all of them... I haven't decided if I'm insane for doing so or not yet, but I really like them!

I have all but Kapp'n and Resetti as well as summer Isabelle. Just need to knock those 3 out

Last edited:
I have Isabelle, she was apart of the HHD bundle. But seriously, I can't be bothered buying amiibo figures! They are so damn expensive! It's more than 10 dollars for one figure.

I only have Isabelle, Digby (they came with the game) and K.K. Slider. I collected more amiibo cards than amiibos as I found more use for them.

I just got Summer Isabelle. I want mooooaaaar. We're missing so many essential characters. Tortimer, Sable, Redd, Katrina, pelicans.. it's pains me to think about.

I have the two Isabelles - summer and winter, K.K. Slider, Reese, and Cyrus. I'd really like to pick up the Able Sisters and Digby next.

Timmy & Tommy
Reese
Cyrus
Lottie
Rover
K.K. Slider

I'm going to buy more soon :) Just got Lottie, Rover, and Timmy&Tommy in the mail a few days ago along w a pack of cards! I scored a shiny Tommy card

I have Celeste, KK, Cyrus, Reese, Mable, and the other day I bought the game+Isabelle and Digby combo. I want a few more, like Kappn and Blathers.

I just have Mable. Got her simply because of New Leaf Welcome Amiibo's Campgrounds. I'd buy an Ankha Amiibi figure if they existed. Ankha is my favorite villager in New Leaf, and I know which game she originated in, I'm that much of favoriter of her that I used her as my username. You can see why I would want to get an Ankha Amiibo figure if Nintendo actually made one of her, right?

EDIT: I just noticed, they made literally no figures of AC villagers.

Last edited:
For now, all I've got are the K.K. Slider, Reese and Cyrus amiibos from the amiibo bundle pack, but I'd love to get the Blathers, Celeste and Digby amiibos as well! :D

Back