amiibo Festival Which Animal Crossing figures do you have?

Which figures do you own?

• Isabelle

Votes: 227 63.1%
  • Digby

Votes: 205 56.9%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 176 48.9%
  • Mabel

Votes: 165 45.8%
  • Lottie

Votes: 122 33.9%
  • Reese

Votes: 202 56.1%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 196 54.4%
  • K.K.

Votes: 207 57.5%
  • Blathers

Votes: 116 32.2%
  • Celeste

Votes: 138 38.3%
  • Kicks

Votes: 111 30.8%
  • Resetti

Votes: 105 29.2%

• Total voters

P. Star

Stitches of Love
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0538-0385-5603
ど
森
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Green Candy
Green Feather
Spring Shamrock
Green Balloon
Yoshi Easter Egg
As the title states which Animal Crossing figures do you have? I have Isabelle, Digby, Tom Nook, Reese, Cyrus, K.K., Resetti, Blathers, and Celeste.

I have my baby K.K. and Reese + Cyrus. I want them all but I especially want Isabelle! It's too bad I don't have a Wii U so I can't really afford to get her :c

I don't have any at the moment, but I plan on getting the Kicks amiibo soon. :D

None yet, but I want Kicks and then Rover when he's released :0

I got Resse, Cyrus, and K.K as an impulse buy

They were a 3-pack

I got the 3-pack as well. ^

I also have Isabelle. <3

I don't have any currently, but I am somewhat interested in purchasing Blathers and Celeste.

I have Isabelle and Tom Nook. Going to get Timmy and Tommy when they're released.

I have the first set of 8, I plan to get the next two sets later.

I currently have Isabelle, Reese, Cyrus, KK and Blathers :)

For now I only have Mable. I'm hoping to get Reese and Cyrus as well as the Villager one for sm4sh

I have Isabelle, Digby, Lottie, and Celeste. I want Kicks or maybe Sable or Mabel

I really wish you could play the board game with amiibo cards so I could be Peanut or someone else....

No one in the US can buy an Isabelle without also getting Dibgy. All the other regions let you buy Isabelle alone, but in NA, nope! Same goes with Dibgy until the next 4 are released, and he's supposed to be one- guess they realize it won't sell without Isabelle/Digby, which means you're only paying about $15 for the game with the other 2 bundled (outside of the US they're sold separately), so it also makes me wonder when he's alone will AF now drop in price?

I have them all, and all pre-ordered with the exception of the second Isabelle Amiibo in a different outfit. I see no reason to get that one.

I got Isabelle and Digby from the bundle, and I got Kicks, Lottie, Mabel, and Tom Nook.

Back