What stylus do you use?

Which stylus?

• Total voters
The one that came with the new 3ds xl hhd edition, white short thing lol but i think i've chewed on it quite a bit cause it has marks lel

How come we can't choose more than one option? If I'm using my 2DS, I use the 2DS stylus. Same with my 3DS XL and New 3DS XL.

That's why the 'depends' option is there. ;)

ya they forgot the new ones as well hah.. i only have one console afaik but.. ya

I thought the 3DS was still the newest one (excluding 2DS)? Did some browsing on Amazon recently and all I saw were DS, 3DS and Wii U games from the Nintendo line - no fancy new DS thingy.

I have this big stylus from my previous DSi and it's pretty handy, haven't lost it yet, no breaking and it matches with my 3DS colour right now cx

I use these styluses with pokemon at the top since I can't find my original 3ds one, if I can't find them I usually use a pencil

I still have the original stylus, but I bought a pack that has various colors like red, green, and blue. One even extends at the end, and another is shorter, but thicker as if to accommodate for smaller hands. It's cool they have so many options

i use whatever that comes with the DS i buy. anyway, is there actually people who use pens as stylus? because i use them if i lose my stylus

I use my DSi stylus with my DSi, and my 3DS XL stylus with my 3DS XL. I guess I'm lucky that I've never lost any styluses yet.

I use my Legend of Zelda Master Sword stylus and Hylian Shield stylus.

Mostly my Hylian Shield stylus.

That's why the 'depends' option is there. ;)

I thought the 3DS was still the newest one (excluding 2DS)? Did some browsing on Amazon recently and all I saw were DS, 3DS and Wii U games from the Nintendo line - no fancy new DS thingy.

well th3 "New 3ds" and New 3ds XL" came out early last year, most prominently there were OoT and MH4U models and then they let out some normal ones as well as LE's like my HHD one

I use my Rosie stylus :3
touch-pen-leash-collection-for-new-3ds-ll-animal-crossing-type-d-415561.2.jpg

My official 3DS XL stylus was so used that it would constantly fall out, so I ordered 5 black ones for $2 and they will be my stylus' for the next 10 years x'D

I use my 2DS's stylus. I lost the ones for the silver DS Lite, the now broken blue 3DS XL, and Wii U, and my sister uses my crimson red DS Lite to play ACWW, so that means I only have one stylus.

Back