• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros How many hours have you played your main?

Cress

Pear 🍐
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Was browsing through my records and I thought this would be an interesting stat to compare.
Wii Fit Trainer is my most played on 3DS and Wii U, but I only have 6 hours into her on the 3DS version (I barely play it, it makes sense.) The Wii U version on the other hand, I have a whopping 91 HOURS put into just that 1 character, so 97 hours total of extreme fitness.
Zelda is my second most played on both versions, 5 hours on 3DS and 29 hours on Wii U, so 34 hours total.

So what about you?

Also Fox is the only character I haven't played a single game with on the Wii U version. :)

Dr Mario was my past main but since Bayonetta is out I'm maining her.
So far I've put like 2 hours into her

Here are my top 5 play times:

Marth - 80 hours
Robin - 27 hours
Rosalina - 23 hours
Lucina - 21 hours
Dark Pit - 9 hours

The results are a bit skewed as my sister and I share a console. There's no way I put 13 hours into Ike since I never use him. Otherwise, it's pretty accurate.

Edit: Also, I've apparently never played a single match as Mega Man.

Last edited:
Ooooh how neat. I was actually just peeping stats on Tuesday.
But I have 31 hours with Ganon and 32 hours with Yoshi respectively.

Other mains that I put in some time with..
Kirby - 22 hours
Peach - 21 hours
Captain Falcon - 21 hours
Link - 19 hours
Dr. Mario - 17 hours
Lucina - 15 hours

The least amount of time I have recorded on a character is 29 minutes with Lucas.

26 Hours with Pit and 21 with Ness (How have I already went past my old main?)
Funny how I've had 5 Hours with Bayonetta and she's 6th on the list (Just a little away from Ganon and Bowser so she'll be 4th sometime soon)

24 hours with Rosalina, 8 with ZSS, 8 with Peach, 7 with Olimar, 4 with Palutena, 2 with Robin and 3 with Bayonetta.

Looking into these stats was pretty interesting. I was pretty surprised by the results.

1) Ike: 22 hours (My main, from my favorite games in my favorite video game series. Obvious.)

2) Marth: 6 hours (Yes, he's second and there's that much difference. It's insane.)

3) Lucina: 3 hours, 19 minutes (I stopped playing as her months ago, I must not play Smash Bros. much for her to be here.)

4) Samus: 3 hours, 2 minutes (My secondary main behind Ike. She'll overtake Lucina soon.)

5) Mario: 2 hours, 34 minutes (One of my better characters)

The closest behind Mario are Ganondorf and Robin, both at just over 2 hours. Everyone else is under that.

I thought I'd used everyone in the game at least once since release but I have 0:00 playtime logged for King DeDeDe. Other characters like Jigglypuff, Sonic, and Dark Pit only have about 2 minutes logged. I'll have to play as DeDeDe for a little bit next time I turn on the game.

Last edited:
Am I the only person that mains Villager?

Note: These are just my 3DS times, my Wii U is in my classroom where I make my students cry.

1. Villager - 30:38
2. Ness - 4:22
3. Falco - 4:05
4. Bayonetta - 2:59
5. Captain Falcon - 1:40

Most played: Ness
Second most: Lucas
Least: None
Given damage: Ness
Taken damzge: Ness
KO's: Ness
KO'd: Ness
Self Destructs: Ness
Most Battles Won: Ness
Most battles Lost: Ness
Most played Stage: Onett

imma check hours

Ness: 24
Lucas: 13
Shulk: 11
Cloud: 1:20
Corrin: 1:17

Last edited:
Surprised no one posted their times in other games.

I've put countless hours into Sheik in Melee. Behind Sheik would be Ganondorf, followed by Luigi.

In Brawl, I'd say Sonic would be in first, Ness in second, and Marth in third. I recently switched my main over to Marth in case any Brawl tournaments come up in my area, which is rare.

In Smash 3DS, Little Mac is at first place with 9 hours and 36 minutes. Ganondorf comes in second with 6 hours and 27 minutes. Third would be Ike, with 5 hours and 24 minutes. I main Ganondorf at the moment, so I will likely go past 9 hours soon.

This game has been out for over 2 years and idek my main.

Here is 5 most

Lucas: He was my main in Brawl and he kinda sucks now in Smash (please don't kill me). I tried for like 40 hours to get good at him but to no avail

Ness: Well he's my main

Mii Brawler: There was one point where all I did was play Mii's.

Zero Suit Samus: Secondary

Sonic: Smash balls on high

EDIT: And there is one character I've never played as. It begins with a Wari and ends with an O

Last edited:
i have a specific rotation for around ~12 characters so it's pretty much the same amount for all of them. i'd check but there's no point since my 3DS data's been deleted twice and i don't have access to my wii u atm. i do have more than a thousand hours of smash tho, so probably divide that by 10 since 2 of the characters i added were new

Last edited:
Kinda late but I finally did it
6Ufa5EY.jpg

Last edited:
Mewtwo on both versions. I believe I might have over a couple thousand by now combined. I'll edit this later.

Back