• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying I need some assistance (landscaping, interior design etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeyd99

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (47) +
Hey Guys, I'm just gonna make this short,

I've never been the best at keeping my town neat and pretty and I can't stand my town now so I need someone's or several someones's help to do that. I'm willing to pay any reasonable price depending on the service and how long the task will take, the set prices aren't the final prices.

I need:

-Interior design person: I need someone to look through my furniture and assist me with putting together my house so I can earn max points for HHA. I have a main room, a smaller first floor and the smallest back room (might change if I can get more bells before I find someone) I'll be sending this person my catalog and the sets I have at the moment. (*note some unorderables in my catalog I may not have anymore) (250k-500k)

-Lastly I need someone with a high turnip price so I can increase the number of bells I have and be able to upgrade my house. I'm willing to give a tip or hybrids, depending on the person's preference.

I think that's everything that I need, I'm willing to negotiate a price within how many bells I currently have. My set prices might be off as I've never done anything like this before. Thanks :D

Last edited:
I can definitely help out with landscaping. I LOVE organizing flowers and whatnot. Just tell me an idea of what you'd like done and I should be able to do it!

I can definitely help out with landscaping. I LOVE organizing flowers and whatnot. Just tell me an idea of what you'd like done and I should be able to do it!

cool! Umm I just want the flowers to be put kind of around the same area, and maybe in some kind of pattern? I have the beautiful ordinance on so I have flowers almost everywhere, and I have a few hybrids. How much would you like though?

cool! Umm I just want the flowers to be put kind of around the same area, and maybe in some kind of pattern? I have the beautiful ordinance on so I have flowers almost everywhere, and I have a few hybrids. How much would you like though?

Do you have paths that you would want lined with flowers as well?
250k sounds fine to me. I'm eating lunch right now so when I'm available to come on over I'll let you know.

Do you have paths that you would want lined with flowers as well?
250k sounds fine to me. I'm eating lunch right now so when I'm available to come on over I'll let you know.

I was actually planning on putting down a path but haven't gotten to it yet..

I'd help with your house but unfortunately I'm not really any good at it myself lol. I'm more of a landscaping person. If flighted wants me to help then I happily will but if not then I'm sorry I couldn't be of service to you.

I'd help with your house but unfortunately I'm not really any good at it myself lol. I'm more of a landscaping person. If flighted wants me to help then I happily will but if not then I'm sorry I couldn't be of service to you.

I'm cool with it, if flighted is okay with it, maybe you could help out with the trees?

I was actually planning on putting down a path but haven't gotten to it yet..

I could outline where you want your paths with flowers if you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! The more the merrier.

We could do this around this time tomorrow? or a little earlier depending on what works for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back