• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Favorite Fire Starter?

Favorite Fire Starter?

• Charmander

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Tepig

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters

Kittyinpink87

Animal Lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
thought i would make a poll for the fires this time.
i would say Fennekin is my favorite.
how about you?

My favorite is Fennekin. Braixen is especially lively in battle, and I love her design. Delphox has an amazing battle cry. The evolution line being based off a witch/mage is unique, as well as the fire psychic typing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cyndaquil is also a big favorite. I'll always have a place in my heart for the little guy.

thought i would make a poll for the fires this time.
i would say Fennekin is my favorite.
how about you?

Fennekin is my little fire buddy! I've always chosen water starters, but Fennekin made me switch teams, lol. And Delphox is AMAZING.

Tough call. I'm going to go with Charmander, but Chimchar and Fennekin are both wonderful!

Cyndaquil is the only one where I like the whole line.

Charmander is ok, but I feel biased towards Charizard like most people so...
Torchic is nice but once it evolves, no thanks. Same with Tepig and Fennekin.
Chimchar is probably a close second to Cyndaquil, I really like all it's evolutions, but I feel I'd like it a whole lot more isfthe Tepig line didn't turn into another Fire/Fighting line. Even tho it's the next gen, it really leaves a sour taste in my mouth towards the Chimchar line.

Im so nostalgic for charmander, but god cyndaquil and torchic are so wonderful.

I cant pick between Cyndaquil and Chimchar

Cyndaquil was my first starter ever as Soul Silver is my first and favourite game. Also I love Quilava ALOT

Chimchar is cause I love everything Sinnoh and I love Monferno like more than quilava

i chose fennekin but not because i like it but i like delphox. i love any pokemon that looks like gardevoir.

Fennekin. Great design and I love the fire/psychic combo later on

It's a tough decision between Charmander, Cyndaquil, and Chimchar. Charmander has the appeal of being the first and Charizard has a very memorable design. For Cyndaquil, Typhlosion is pretty fun, has a nice design, and is the only Fire starter that remains pure-Fire type throughout its evolutions. Meanwhile, for Chimchar, Infernape also has a really great design.

As much as I really love Johto, Totodile, and Cyndaquil, I think I have to give the vote to Charmander.

Cyndaquil is the only correct answer in this poll and 16 of you gave pity votes to the bad Pokemon. B)

Hey, am I the only one that likes Tepig? Jeez. His personality in the anime series made me be won over, and then, it being the first pokemon fire type to learn Scald, a water type move in the end as its final evolution, made me even overkilled. And then finally, it's a pig! I lurvs pigs. <3

Hey, am I the only one that likes Tepig? Jeez. His personality in the anime series made me be won over, and then, it being the first pokemon fire type to learn Scald, a water type move in the end as its final evolution, made me even overkilled. And then finally, it's a pig! I lurvs pigs. <3
Unfortunately, pretty much anything to do with Unova is massively unpopular. Unova's one of my favorite regions and I like Tepig well enough, though I prefer Snivy.

For me, while I like Tepig, it just doesn't rank up with the other three for the top spot. But then, I'm one of those people who doesn't really dislike any Pokemon.

Back