• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros why you love your main

Bayonetta. The amount of detail put into her animations is really amazing, and she can be sassy without resorting to cheap taunts. She's the perfect mix of power and speed.

Bayonetta. 14 words.
"If you want to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum"

Pit. I just adore him! If you've ever played Kid Icarus Uprising you probably know what I'm talking about.

mario! he's such a fun character to use and watch other people play as, because of his combos and his f-air, fludd and that cape >:3

Ness...

His moveset looked very fun to me and Earthbound is extremely enjoyable. :p

Rosalina My way of coping with no ice climbers :(
Plus I was hyped for her on day one of her reveal :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosalina My way of coping with no ice climbers :(
Plus I was hyped for her on day one of her reveal :)

Bowser is my main. I love him because I found amusement in picking up people and jumping off the edge, taking us both out. Bowser is also the best.

Roy. He's my boy, but before he was my boy, I just discovered how fun he is to play. That and I thought he looked cool when I was a kid playing Melee.

My current main main is Fox, and I love him because he’s literally a staple of the franchise.

I’m trying to convert Lucario into my main though by training with him more recently, because my name is Riley like the Riley from Iron Island in D/P/PT, and he had a Lucario too.

Zss and cause I like her... Well that was easy huh

Okay she is my top main and she has been one since I started smash, so she has a important place in my heart

i have two mains so i'll describe why i like both of them:

link:
- love his character in general, the legend of zelda games hold a special place in my heart
- pretty useful projectiles (especially his boomerang)
- amazing launching/KO potential if you have good timing
- it's not that easy to launch him

falco:
- pure, wholesome boy. i love birbs
- fast and has great jump height (best in ssb4!!), good recovery
- his blaster does more damage than fox's (3% vs. fox's 1%) + has knockback and stun (i have personally found this to be almost invaluable in competitive battling)
- "hands off my prey" "get some"
- EXTREMELY underrated fighter

I main Ness. He's very agile, and I appreciate his movements in general. Also, he has both a short-range and long-range projectile that's fun to use and a rad smash that deflects attacks. He also just feels the most natural to me. Lucas is great too. I love his up smash, though I could be significantly better at timing it. :') I alternate between those two, but I prefer Ness typically. Plus, he's cute and fun to be a little goof with.

There may be a switch up with who I use the most in Smash Ultimate, since there are three newcomers I'm very excited for and some returning veterans.

is the most balanced character apparently and what all the other smashers should aspire to be like according to sakurai

Game and watch got some new moves I'm interested in! I like his style update too, so I will be maining him again most likely. I'm eager for Isabelle, incineroar, and Simon/richter too, so I'm open to new people.

Duck hunt, mewtwo, and Roy are my other favs I'll be checking out too

My main constantly changes because I'm indecisive as heck, but I consider two favorite mains to be Pit and Corrin. However, everyone thinks Corrin is OP, so I'll just say Pit. I honestly just started to main him again recently, and I'm glad I did. Kid Icarus Uprising had fantastic game-play and probably the best dialogue in any Nintendo game I've played thus far. He's wacky, funny and sometimes a little stupid A.K.A. me lol. As for his moves, I love his strong recovering, especially since I'm scared of chasing people off stage to punish. I don't know, he just fits my playstyle; not too slow, but not Sonic either, and can pack a punch with his moves. Even though Inkling and Young Link will be in Smash Ultimate, Pit will still be among them as one of my mains (apparently he's gotten some buffs which is great lol).

Back