• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros why you love your main

Friendly Dedede

a sleepy lad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
legit
so as most of you know
in smash, we have that favorite character
that character we pick when we enter a torunament
that character we pick when we scrub for glory
that character we pick just to win
pretty sure we all have that character
my character (wait for it)
is King Dedede
where do i start?
gordos are fun to mess around with
insane aerial game
a heavyweight
and can inhale
of course, there are some flaws
worst frame data
slow moves
terrible speed overall
and combo food
but that won't stop me from using him

why do you love your main/favorite character?

Captain Falcon is my favorite. He has been my main throughout all the smash games. I love his speed and that's about it.

Marth doesn't get enough love in Smash 4. He's my favorite because:

- He's very agile on both the ground and air.
- You can mix up his side B attack to avoid predictability.
- Shield popper attack forces opponents to abandon their shield and you can mix up the charge times to trick your opponent.
- Tipper damage can kill early if you land it.
- Up B attack is so fast you can catch opponents off guard.
- Countering is so much fun and deadly if timed right. I've practiced so much with it I've gotten pretty good at timing it.

My main is Peach, because:

*She's adorable
*Her float is super handy
*Amazing combo potential
*I just find her easy and fun to use
*Her "Oh, did I win?" Is basically a way of saying "**** you" and I love it.

G-Dub is my boi!
he is quick, unpredictable with jumps, great aerials which can screw with people in other ways
and I love is b-up move!
jumping off a platform and hitting people from below with it is so satisfying! then I just sail back to the edge
fighting games always have buffed up heroes and other stereotype bs, but I like that he is stoic, different, and funny!

but yeah he can get flung off the stage in a heartbeat

second is duck hunt because everyone hates that effing can :D

Last edited:
Zelda is best female because of down taunt. I just wish they returned her star ko scream from meelee :(

Palutenas next because pole dance

Bayonetta because I voted for her in the Smash Ballot.

And because I like her games and her character.

I also like her moveset in smash

(she comes out today eeeee)

Last edited:
I love using Pit because well, I personally find him an adorable character, I loved Uprising even though I never finished it (I'm a fraud) but I used Pit alot in Brawl, wasn't a fan of his spammy moveset all that much but I loved his character design so I'm glad they made him better in Smash 4.

However Ness is my second main, I like him because I'm a big Earthbound nerd of the sorts.

I love Marth because I have fond memories of beating everyone's asses as him in Melee and them getting soo mad about it. I used him through Brawl too, he's not actually my best character in Sm4sh now but I still rep him. :'>

I alternate between ZSS and Sheik, but I love them because I just enjoy annoying everyone by juggling. Launching people off the top of the screen from midair is too much fun.

Last edited:
My main squeezes are Yoshi and Ganon. I've put in around 30 hours of play time with each of them in SSB4 respectively.

With Ganon, I just love rushing in and wrecking the place. It's so sweet to take 2 stocks in a minute sometimes. Awful lot of spiking options too for mass disrespect.

With Yoshi, I've just been fond with the character my whole life. He was always my go-to guy in Mario Karty, Mario Party, Mario etc. I've said it before, but I'm pretty sure he's my favorite Nintendo character and he's a ton of fun on the battlefield! When I play Yoshi, I like to fly all over the place and just throw calculated eggs and of course spike spike spike.

Last edited:
because hes ****ING MEWTWO! what not to like?
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Last edited:
I love Pit, he's so precious. His conversations with Palutena are really funny too.

it shulk <3
why i loved his game which i 100% that game and it took me a while

but in smash he very awesome he can changed his abilities to be more fast or have more defense
well it has a lot of variety
plus i really loved the counter it has help in quite sticky situation
also he good in land and in air not much but at least he can defend himself

so i like using for that reason

Ness, Lucas and Villager.

Ness because of his PSI Thunder being so good... Like, if you get a hit on anyone over 70% they're gone lol. His PSI flash is good too. His PSI Fire also has that afterburn effect which is very effective. But movesets aside, he and Lucas are both from the beloved Mother series, which is hands down some of the best RPG's I've played.

Lucas is technically weaker than Ness, but he has more hand to hand capabilities and his Freeze is good too. His "Up-Attack" is also one of the best in the game hands down, if you can land it that is lol.

Last edited:
Ryu is just a fun character to use. His combo game is great. The only downside is that when I switch to Marth or Kirby, I always try to Tatsumaki or Hadouken. It doesn't work (obviously)

Back