• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

official share recipes thread

[these] are so easy to make and they're awesome if you like peanut butter flavor

cyntimental.jpg

Last edited:
can anyone recommend me a good brownie recipe that i can use to sell?

Bump

Btw don't need that recipe no more

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Btw don't need that recipe no more

well its gonna be soon valentines lets prepares those yummy snacks by bumping this thread for recipes

This cupcake recipe is really good!! I made them a few weeks ago and my family loved them! c:

just because febreay 14
bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

just because febreay 14
bump

This should be called the official "Help Me Burn Down My Kitchen" thread cause all this **** looks so good and I can't cook.

Anyway, one of my favourite recipes is a Gordan Ramsay recipe for vegetarian Halloumi, Courgette and Herb Cakes (cause be Brits eat fancy obviously) its a bit long tho might edit it into a spoiler tag??

INGREDIENTS

2 carrots, peeled and grated
1 courgette, grated
500g halloumi cheese, grated
2?4 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
2 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
2?4 tbsp breadcrumbs
Olive oil, for frying
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the chilli dressing

1 red chilli, finely sliced on the diagonal
2 cm piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and finely diced
2 tsp caster sugar
2?3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2?3 tbsp olive oil
Pinch of salt
METHOD

Serves 4

To make the halloumi cakes put the carrots and courgette in a sieve or colander and sprinkle with a decent pinch of salt to draw out the moisture. Place over a bowl to drain for 5 minutes, then tip into a clean tea towel and squeeze out all the excess water.

Put the halloumi, carrot mixture, spring onions, coriander and mint into a bowl, season and mix together. Add the beaten eggs and mix well, then stir in 2 tablespoons of the breadcrumbs. The mixture should be sticky enough to form into patties, if it?s not sticky enough add some more breadcrumbs. Shape the mixture into 8 larger patties about 1cm thick, or 16 smaller ones. To help shape the patties place a large spoonful of the mix onto a spoon and press against your hand and squeeze out any excess liquid. Leave in the fridge uncovered for at least 20?25 minutes to firm up.

Meanwhile, put all the dressing ingredients into a bowl and stir well until the sugar has dissolved. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.

Once you?re ready to cook, heat a large heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat. Add a dash of oil and fry the halloumi cakes (in batches if necessary) until dark golden and crisp on either side and hot all the way through.

Serve the cakes hot with spoonfuls of the chilli dressing over the top.

just gonna bump these between satueday or sunday when i have time

vegan fettuccine alfredo (i swear it's ****ing delicious u guys)

creamy+vegan+mushroom+fettuccine+alfredo+-+RECIPE+on+hotforfoodblog.jpg

ingredients:

400 g brown rice fettuccine noodles
1 1/2 C raw cashews (soaked for 3 hours minimum)
1 C water
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 C finely chopped white onion
2 large portobello mushroom caps, thinly sliced
4 C thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
4 C fresh baby spinach
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 C vegetable stock
1/2 C dry white wine
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried parsley
2 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper

Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook noodles to al dente. If using brown rice pasta you will need to rinse the noodles when draining to keep the firm texture. Just before adding them to the sauce you can rinse them again with cold water to prevent sticking.

Meanwhile, rinse and drain cashews from the soaking water and add to a high-powered blender along with water, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice. Blend until very smooth.

In a large pan over medium heat saut? onion in olive oil for 2 minutes until soft and fragrant.

Then add mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes. When mushrooms are half cooked and start to release some moisture, stir in minced garlic, sea salt, and ground pepper and cook for another 3-4 minutes.

Once mushrooms have shrunk and released all their water, add in white wine (or replace with more veggie stock and 1 tsp of lemon juice) and simmer for 7 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in fresh basil and dried parsley and cook for another minute.

Then stir in the cashew cream, spinach, and slowly stir in 1 cup of vegetable stock. Stirring for about 4 minutes.

Add noodles to the pan and toss to combine everything well and coat noodles in sauce for 3 minutes.

Serve immediately. Add vegan parmesan cheese on top and more ground pepper or sea salt if desired.

tip: if reheating leftovers, heat in a pan adding small amounts of vegetable stock a bit at a time while tossing the noodles to thin out the sauce again.

Last edited:
Cacio e Pepe

it's such a simple but very delicious pasta dish, anyone can make it

22eat4caciopepe-articleLarge.jpg

INGREDIENTS

Kosher salt
6 ounces pasta (such as egg tagliolini or spaghetti)
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed, divided
1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
3/4 cup finely grated Grana Padano or Parmesan
1/3 cup finely grated Pecorino

PREPARATION

Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a 5 quart pot. Season with salt; add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until about 2 minutes before tender. Drain, reserving 3/4 cup pasta cooking water.
Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add pepper and cook, swirling pan, until toasted, about 1 minute.
Add 1/2 cup reserved pasta water to skillet and bring to a simmer. Add pasta and remaining butter. Reduce heat to low and add Grana Padano, stirring and tossing with tongs until melted. Remove pan from heat; add Pecorino, stirring and tossing until cheese melts, sauce coats the pasta, and pasta is al dente. (Add more pasta water if sauce seems dry.) Transfer pasta to warm bowls and serve.

Gonna bump this
Will be sharing some recipes tomorrow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna bump this
Will be sharing some recipes tomorrow

I have a really good toffee recipe! It calls for almonds, but my sister is allergic to nuts so I substitute them for pretzel pieces. You can do it either way :)

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup raw almonds (or 1 cup pretzel bits)
1 cup unsalted butter, cubed
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

PROCEDURE

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.

Spread almonds in an even layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until toasted, about 10 minutes; set aside.

In a medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar vanilla and salt over medium heat. Cook, whisking constantly, until butter has melted and mixture is almond brown in color, about 10-15 minutes.

Immediately spread the hot caramel mixture evenly over the almonds. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. After 1-2 minutes, spread the chocolate chips in an even layer until smooth. Sprinkle with excess almonds.

Let cool completely, about 2 hours. Break into pieces.

Last edited:
Honey lemon chicken

Ingredients:
Boneless chicken
Flour
(And spices you use to give flavor to meat like salt, pepper etc.)

Oil
Butter
Apple cider vinegar
Lemon juice
Honey

1. Season the chicken the way you like
2. Put a little oil in a saucepan
3. Cover chicken with flour and put on saucepan
4. Cook them until both sides are golden
5. Same saucepan put more oil and butter
6. Put minced garlic and mix well with a wooden spoon
7. Now put the vinegar,lemon juice and honey and mix well
8. Put the chicken in the sauce to cover both way

9. Serve and throw more sauce on top~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honey lemon chicken

Ingredients:
Boneless chicken
Flour
(And spices you use to give flavor to meat like salt, pepper etc.)

Oil
Butter
Apple cider vinegar
Lemon juice
Honey

1. Season the chicken the way you like
2. Put a little oil in a saucepan
3. Cover chicken with flour and put on saucepan
4. Cook them until both sides are golden
5. Same saucepan put more oil and butter
6. Put minced garlic and mix well with a wooden spoon
7. Now put the vinegar,lemon juice and honey and mix well