• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's wrong with Tangy?

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
I was playing Wild World last night to catch Redd for another forgery and tried talking to Tangy but she seemed awfully distant. These are all the greeting messages she said and under half the time she'd actually continue to talk. :/

bINMiO3.jpg

LPPy0zQ.jpg

SUx2FC4.jpg

JN4MajZ.jpg

I think it happens when you keep chatting with them. They "run out of dialogue" and start saying things like that.
In NL, they do the same thing but they also have a thought bubble over their head haha.

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed she has a thought bubble over her head in your screenshots lol! So I guess it's still the same.

Last edited:
I think it happens when you keep chatting with them. They "run out of dialogue" and start saying things like that.
In NL, they do the same thing but they also have a thought bubble over their head haha.

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed she has a thought bubble over her head in your screenshots lol! So I guess it's still the same.

Hmm... I don't remember talking to her much that day since I was just checking in with Redd and making sure she isn't in boxes again. It is possible as I've had villagers go in a huff due to being talked to too much so it may vary with personality traits.

I think i've had my villagers do this too, I think they did it on an event day though i'm not entirely sure. (in ACWW ofc)

I think i've had my villagers do this too, I think they did it on an event day though i'm not entirely sure. (in ACWW ofc)

It might have been an event day - I have no idea and have grown sick of all the Wild World events apart from New Year's. It wasn't La-Di-Da Day - I can tell you that.

Just exactly what others said, she's thinking, and you get to hear what she's thinking about- at least in part. You just have to wait until they're done thinking about it before they'll talk about their normal stuff.

Back