What makes you cringe?

lol ppl still go on miiverse the ****?

also people who refer to tumblr and such crapsites for legit sources in a debate.. no just don't

oh my god people who learn Japanese but then can't bother to learn at least kana and they use romaji

it pisses me off so much like i will ignore you

people who think their superior than others.
people who care more about where the source comes from rather than what the source says/point of said source in a debate.
derailing much?
people who act like they care so much about any general problem but when their argument is hit with decent points they try to derail the topic for the sake of their ego/pride.
people who think animals dont have feelings.

bonus: all those people who liked + voted for trump but now try to backtrack and say they hate him so that they don't look bad, as we get more into this mess later on in the next four years.

Last edited:
People who complain about "millennials" or whatever and make those ridiculous articles about how said generation is spending their life savings on avocados and need to open a book.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I just realized how this was bumped from a year ago, lol.

****ing "fat culture" holy ****. Like I don't care what ur body type is and I'm not gonna judge you or whatever, but don't act like being fat is a good thing. People on Tumblr who literally want to call out everything anything that exists so they can get ****ing pissed about it. Also Vegans™, white people, ace discourse, people who don't know geography, the alt right, ****ty art, and anyone who's not self aware.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also cucks

The emoji movie. 'Enough said.

I mean, seriously? It is like a bunch of 70s people decided to try and be hip and cool. That is NOT right. The trends from this day and age are just as stupid as other trends from back in the day.

No offense to 70's people!

Overly patriotic people. Do you really need to literally wear the ****ing flag? Go buy some clothes for crying out loud.

No hate to anyone here but certain teenagers...mostly the ones who think every stupid phrase they hear on YouTube is funny.

Back