• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Phoe's Amiibo Card Trading (LF: S4 & WA. Have S1-4, WA, and HHD items)

Hey! You got more cards!!

I would love to trade my
295. Antonio
for your
232. Canberra

lmk!!

Trade list has been updated! Sorry for the delay in responding, folks. I've been away for the past few days, but I'm back now.

All current trades will be mailed out today or tomorrow.

Bump. Still looking for cards. Just as a reminder, I am accepting cards from regions other than NA

Hi! I have #290 Caroline that I can trade you for #223 Del. PM me if you're interested. :]

Hi!

I have a Paula and Caroline that I can trade for your Del and Marshal. PM if interested, thanks!

Hey there! I can trade you Victoria and Hamlet for Aurora and Ribbot! :)

Also, how many items can you load onto one card? I missed all the challenge items and I was wondering if you would be able to put all of them on a card.

EDIT: or if you're looking to trade series 4 cards for series 4 only, I have quite a few series 4 doubles listed here in my thread:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-4-amiibo-cards!-Currently-seeking-series-4!-)

Last edited:
Hey there, looking to trade! I do 1:1 trades, regardless of specials. Would you be okay with that? That would be two of the following:

256 - Diva
280 - Victoria
284 - Chadder

for your

304 - Phineas
366 - Ribbot

Let me know please!

Are you still trading cards? Interested in your 232 for my 284. Wondering if you might have the DLC from June's contest. I missed them :(

Bumping. Been away for a bit, but I'm still trading! List has been updated with new cards. Also still accepting Japanese region cards.

edit: Would you be interested in my Static for Canberra?

Last edited:
Hello again! I'd like to get:

Series 4

313. Pave
318. Stitches
357. Aurora

For

Series 4

305. Celeste
365. Peggy
370. Jacques

thanks!!

Hey -- I'm taking these cards off hold so they may get traded out, but if you do come back online please PM me and if I've still got them I'd love to trade. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 302. Brewster, 326. Dizzy, 394. Grizzly, 395. Cally, 398 Angus.

I need 313. Pave, 345. Naomi, 363. Celia, 366. Ribbot, 367. Annalise.

I live in Canada as well.

Back