• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Phoe's Amiibo Card Trading (LF: S4 & WA. Have S1-4, WA, and HHD items)

Phoenecia

Bells
Feedback
100% (43) +
Hello, everyone!

I've been on hiatus for a while (getting married will do that to you). I rediscovered my Amiibo card collection and found that I'm still missing quite a few, so I'm out to try and complete my collection. Trades will be SP for SP and normals for normals, though I'm open to negotiations, and I'm more than happy to do 2:1 trades or 1:2 trades for either SPs or normals. I have a ton of cards, so I'm a lot more flexible.

All of my trades will be sent through standard mail, and all of my cards will be mailed in both hard and soft plastic sleeves to protect them from damage. Please bear in mind that I'm located in CANADA, so it will take about 2-4 days to complete trades within Canada, but about 7-10 days if you're in the US. Regardless of where you're trading from I will give status updates when things are sent out.

ALSO! As a bonus, I will be more than happy to load any DLC (Mario 30th anniversary, full 7-11, Monster Hunter, Campus set) or HHN Challenge items anyone might have missed onto my cards - just let me know which sets you'd like in your trade request.

Please PM me and/or post in this thread for trade requests. I'll be checking back often. :)

Note: Cards marked with ** are cards I will be prioritizing.
Note 2: I am currently only looking for Series 4 and Welcome Amiibo cards.

For trade:

Series 1

042. Marcie
044. Shari
046. Winnie
051. Opal
063. Mint
064. Pudge
065. Midge
069. Bella
082. Goose

Series 2

126. Coach
146. Rodney

Series 3

208. Leif
212. Timmy

236. Freckles
254. Greta
259. Stinky
288. Curly

Series 4

304. Phineas

327. Penelope
357. Aurora
371. Sally x2
377. Sydney
380. Kevin
396. Simon

Welcome Amiibo

Looking for:

Series 4
308. Leilani

320. Mott
344. Rudy
346. Peewee
349. Lucy
356. Pietro
358. Papi
373. Pom-pom
385. Lucky
386. Rosie
393. Frobert

Welcome Amiibo

4. Piper
7. Stella
8. Tybalt
11. Boris
14. Ketchup
21. Boyd
22. Bitty
26. Sandy
29. Julia
41. Norma
44. Snooty
47. Buzz
48. Cleo

Current trades

Phoenecia -------------------- 2sydney1
WA02. Hopkins <-------------> 372. Doc

Last edited:
Hi! I live in the U.S.

If you're willing, I have Coach 126, Camofrog 183, and Sly 138. Could we trade for your 121 Tia and 104 Labelle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if you're up for the 2:1 commons:special arrangement. Also if you're willing, I'd like the 7/11 DLC...!

- - - Post Merge - - -

...I also have Pecan 180 I can add to the trade, if you'd like!

Would you be willing to trade your
146 Rodney
179 Hopper

For my
127 Kitt
141 Nana

I am located in the US. I would LOVE the Monster Hunter set! I didn't even know that you could share sets like that!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to trade your
146 Rodney
179 Hopper

For my
127 Kitt
141 Nana

I am located in the US. I would LOVE the Monster Hunter set! I didn't even know that you could share sets like that!

Sure thing! I kinda wish Felyne actually had a card, that way I could give you both the Monster Hunter items as well as the villager. But, I'll include the set on one of your cards.

PM me to swap mailing info and I'll get your cards out as soon as I can.

Hey there! Happy trading again!

I am looking for:
135. Phoebe
175. Jay
192. Pango

And I've got 4 for you to pick 3 from (in case you've already gotten one)

143. Olivia
147. Scoot
162. Mathilda
191. Marcel

lmk!

If you don't mind doing a 1:1 trade with a user in Canada, I have an offer.

I'd like to trade my Katie card for your Porter card. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like the 7-11 DLC with it - it's the only DLC I've missed so far.

Please let me know if this works for you!

Hey there! Happy trading again!

I am looking for:
135. Phoebe
175. Jay
192. Pango

And I've got 4 for you to pick 3 from (in case you've already gotten one)

143. Olivia
147. Scoot
162. Mathilda
191. Marcel

lmk!

Hello again! I'll take Olivia, Scoot, and Marcel for our trade, if you don't mind. I'll PM you with my mailing info in a bit.

If you don't mind doing a 1:1 trade with a user in Canada, I have an offer.

I'd like to trade my Katie card for your Porter card. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like the 7-11 DLC with it - it's the only DLC I've missed so far.

Please let me know if this works for you!

Sure! It's not a problem at all. I'll load the full 7-11 set for you, that way you'll have a complete DLC collection. :3

Updated! New cards have been added to the list, and all current trades and the respective DLC included have been sent out as of yesterday.

Heyyyyyyy~

Question, how many cards do you want in exchange for all the challenge items and the 7/11 DLC?

Depending on how many challenge items I can cram into one space, probably 2 cards for all the HHD challenge items (not including the car and mountain of bills items from this month), and 1 card for the complete 7-11 set.

I haven't actually tried stuffing all of the challenge items in one place, but I can check.

EDIT: Just checked. I can cram all 8 of the previous HHD challenge items onto 1 card, the mountain of bills and luxury car not included. So just 1 card for the challenge items and 1 for the 7-11.

Last edited:
Updated once more. Just picked up the last 3 packs I need to trade for any remaining cards.

I bought some new cards! Would you be willing to trade your:
Nat
Keaton
Rocket

For my:
Broccolo
Benedict
Kid Cat
Agent S

I bought some new cards! Would you be willing to trade your:
Nat
Keaton
Rocket

For my:
Broccolo
Benedict
Kid Cat
Agent S

Sure! I'd be more than happy to. My next batch of cards will be going out on Monday, so I'll be sending them out then.

I've got:
110 Leila
111 Shrunk
137 Cookie
197 Kid Cat

I'm interested in your:
117 Jack
134 Kidd
143 Olivia
146 Rodney
166 Kitty

Would you also be able to load the Monster Hunter set to both Kidd and Olivia?

I've got:
110 Leila
111 Shrunk
137 Cookie
197 Kid Cat

I'm interested in your:
117 Jack
134 Kidd
143 Olivia
146 Rodney
166 Kitty

Would you also be able to load the Monster Hunter set to both Kidd and Olivia?

Hello! Consider your trade offer accepted. Did you want two entire sets loaded, one on Kidd and one on Olivia? Or did you want the set split between them? As of now, I have the Monster Hunter items split because I have some outside and some inside, but I can try and consolidate the items if you'd prefer.

If it's not too much to ask, could you load the whole set? One of the cards is going to a friend and I'm keeping the other, but I understand if you have to put indoor on one and outdoor on the other.

If it's not too much to ask, could you load the whole set? One of the cards is going to a friend and I'm keeping the other, but I understand if you have to put indoor on one and outdoor on the other.

Sure! It's not a problem at all. PM me your mailing info and I'll get those sets loaded for you. :3

Back