Rotating Fool's Egg
Green Bunny Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Bunny Balloon
My Melody Easter Egg
ぶ
Pink Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
So if you don't know who Tana Mongeau is, she's basically a 17 year old YouTuber who is under going a lot of drama at the moment. The story is that she went to a nail salon where they stole her debit card and 950$ dollars from her. The company continues to lie and call Tana a liar, when there is massive proof that Tana is in the right. The company took a video of Tana without her consent, which is illegal. Even more so that she is a minor. What are your guys opinion on this?

LINKS:

Full story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhYo5T2rFSA (Contains profanity.)

Video that the nail salon took: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlXUFN97kJ0

Other helpful links to understand the situation: http://imgur.com/koNvMRs
http://imgur.com/mfJGZEs

I'm super late to post this and I'm suprised no one else hasn't already made a topic about this.

no idea who that is , but if there is a lot of evidence that prove the company is wrong , then that is very crappy.
i had my debit card info stolen once , and luckily Chase bank gave me the money back that i lost.

2017 Drama

How do you guys feel about the latest drama??

Here's what happened:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h-IvRUrYwc

So if you don't know who Tana Mongeau is, she's basically a 17 year old YouTuber who is under going a lot of drama at the moment. The story is that she went to a nail salon where they stole her debit card and 950$ dollars from her. The company continues to lie and call Tana a liar, when there is massive proof that Tana is in the right. The company took a video of Tana without her consent, which is illegal. Even more so that she is a minor. What are your guys opinion on this?

LINKS:

Full story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhYo5T2rFSA (Contains profanity.)

Video that the nail salon took: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlXUFN97kJ0

Other helpful links to understand the situation: http://imgur.com/koNvMRs
http://imgur.com/mfJGZEs

I'm super late to post this and I'm suprised no one else hasn't already made a topic about this.

I personally use to like her because she gave a different vibe from other youtubers but I feel really upset that she clearly exaggerates her story times for the views.
you can find stuff about her on here! that aside I think she's really nice!
Tana Mongeau

Tana is 18, she isn't a minor.

Tana is a hypocrite, liar and a nasty person.

She told a guy to kill himself because he said the n word, the problem with this is that she has said the n word several times negatively and offensively whereas the guy who said it didn't direct it to someone and used it jokingly but its still a crappy thing to say. So neither are in the right but Tana is much worse in this situation!

Tana also lied about her ex assistant and called her " a stupid b**** and a liar", for calling her out if you want to see the full story go to Alyssa Cardiff on YouTube and look at the comments her "positive" comment was pinned by Alyssa.

She uploaded a video were she apologizes for everything and guess what? Its monitored, meaning she put adds on it and its 20mins long which is completely unnecessary, oh yes she put the videos category under "comedy" too. She loves that money and she wasn't sorry.

She's an awful person and no she isn't really nice, a person who is nice doesn't tell someone to kill themselves or lie about their ex assistant who did nothing wrong, her getting money stolen from a company is the least of my worries and to be honest I wouldn't care if her YouTube career ended right now. "Spreading positivity" is her goal but all she's doing is spreading negativity.

"I got ****** by a toothbrush guys" that's totally something to be proud of Tana.

"I have a stalker" story, seems like it's staged.

What disappoints me most is that Shane is her friend and that makes me wonder.

Last edited:
youtube drama w/ these stupid clickbait titles make me Die . i couldnt care less tbh it's rly tiring to be up to date w/ any drama anywhere and especially this kinda drama is boring af and not worth it

also the first youtube video would b perfect for that youtuber clickbait meme

Woah I'm usually really close with all the youtube drama and I haven't heard of this one yet

no one made a thread about it because tana mongoose is as irrelevant as they come, i have never watched her, and i never want to. to me, she's just one of the youtubers that uploads trash onto the internet that i shouldn't waste my time watching.

she also lost a ton of credibility, like i would rather believe the company than her. i heard she makes a big deal out of nothing too, so i wouldn't be surprised if she was lying.

The company actually proves her into the wrong. If you had seen it, you would know that. She's a hypocrite and a nasty piece of racist steaming ****. She deserves her channel deleted and to be chucked out on the streets, she doesn't deserve the 22mil she makes from ''''touring''''' (when she's also a talentless git) and clickbait. She's nothing special. She doesn't DESERVE the money she makes from lying to her fans and being racially abusive. I feel sorry for Shane and the Psychic Twins, her stories have been proven false and the people she's leeching off of will go down with her. She makes false claims, told iDubbz to kill himself and that she'd be happy if "he broke both his legs and lost all of his subscribers". She's a horrid piece of work. I seriously hope YouTube deletes her channel.

Now we just sit & wait for this thread to be closed, because there was an identical thread to this one that didn't last long.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's the biggest problem for me. Yeah saying that word is awful, but telling someone to kill themselves is inexcusable in any situation. Pure scum.

She also said the 'n' word herself, in a racially abusive and harmful way. So she's a ***** and a hypocrite.

Last edited:
She is human she lies so much and she just happens to be under a microscope. I don't believe a single word she says. But in the end I don't really care that much about her not my type of YouTuber.

i never knew about tana mongoose besides seeing her in a few vids before the whole drama with idubbbz happened. she's really ****ing stupid, and i hate her lol. i don't know why she's so popular because she's not funny at all. the girl has a lot of issues.

i never knew about tana mongoose besides seeing her in a few vids before the whole drama with idubbbz happened. she's really ****ing stupid, and i hate her lol. i don't know why she's so popular because she's not funny at all. the girl has a lot of issues.

XymPwfy.gif

She's dumb to not think to delete tweets and videos that contradict her. I've found loooooads of tweets that proved she said the 'n' word maliciously. She will never be in the right. She basically got plastic surgery and thinks she's 'it' now.

Last edited:
Mi1wItI7dN1XJ94tWHaNzIKq_YyoOWdo8BzWfxad2CI.gif

She's dumb to not think to delete tweets and videos that contradict her. I've found loooooads of tweets that proved she said the 'n' word maliciously. She will never be in the right. She basically got plastic surgery and thinks she's 'it' now.

lmao she is dumb as hell. the two videos of her saying the n word were in a very derogatory way. her #1 excuse is saying "lul i didnt know what it meant guyz xd thought it meant homie/friend bc rappers say it!1111!" meantime, in reality, no one says 'you ****ing homie' or 'you know you a stupid friend right?' lol.. especially in the ways she said it.. yikes.

LMAOOO she got plastic surgery?? too bad plastic surgery can't fix stupid or true inner ugliness. yikes!!!

also in response to the original post - i don't know why that's a bad thing that they recorded her if she was just getting her nails done but as usual she's over exaggerating and whining for no good reason lol
i'm sure that a new video will come out soon - "STORYTIME I was videoed against my will, robbed of all of my money and also kidnapped at the nail salon! (NOT CLICKBAIT)"

lmao she is dumb as hell. the two videos of her saying the n word were in a very derogatory way. her #1 excuse is saying "lul i didnt know what it meant guyz xd thought it meant homie/friend bc rappers say it!1111!" meantime, in reality, no one says 'you ****ing homie' or 'you know you a stupid friend right?' lol.. especially in the ways she said it.. yikes.

LMAOOO she got plastic surgery?? too bad plastic surgery can't fix stupid or true inner ugliness. yikes!!!

also in response to the original post - i don't know why that's a bad thing that they recorded her if she was just getting her nails done but as usual she's over exaggerating and whining for no good reason lol
i'm sure that a new video will come out soon - "STORYTIME I was videoed against my will, robbed of all of my money and also kidnapped at the nail salon! (NOT CLICKBAIT)"

lol ikr, she's really milking other people's stupidity at this point to get money.

And yes, from what I have heard the white rapper she quoted as 'using the 'n' word too' actually did an interview a few years ago saying that he didn't think that white people should use the 'n' word. She slammed iDubbz for saying it with a hard 'r' but she did it the exact same and his point was to call her out on her utter hypocrisy. She went on to lie about a bomb threat being sent to an airport from her email, apparently the FBI just called her on her phone for a ****ing chit chat, then went on to blame iDubbz' fanbase for it. There's no trace of a bomb threat ever being sent to an airport on that date, as if there was the media would instantly be informed.

I think she might actually be braindead. She made a video on her plastic surgery, there's pictures of her before, as well as her wearing a diaper with a pacifier and a teddy bear that was probably posted to MySpace.

- - - Post Merge - - -

e15a6f03659218c48077d440653a0f84.gif

Back