• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Also, I think Daniel made this post just to make us suspect these people. In truth I think they are all likely to be town,

I think that is the interpretation he wants us to pull from that post: that we'd read it and disregard all three names as just him trying to mess with us once he flipped.

Just woken up by my doctor phoning and not a happy bunny. Will try check in later. Still need to finish my list of thoughts on everyone.

that post by daniel should be completely ignored. the post was made when he knew he was dead, and there is too much potential for wifom.
his large post http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ng-NIGHT-TWO&p=6146020&viewfull=1#post6146020 is the one that we should look at

im certain that one of the remaining mafia lies in his list of quiet players: Meg/Dolby/Jello/avidear

i also want to look at his post history and see who he has never mentioned or only mentioned briefly in passing, and do the same with ender

Daniels suspicions shouldn't be ignored, he was scum in Reindeer Mafia and his town/mid scum reads contained his teammates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay guys, here are my reads, from least to most wolfy. Using colors like usual, Green is townie, Yellow is suspicious, Red is mafia.
Dinger-Hasn’t posted much, can’t read for that.
Sarnone-Hasn’t posted much, can’t read for that
Jellofish- Hasn’t posted much, can’t read for that.
Reyy-Hasn’t posted much, can’t read for that. However, i did find this quote to be weird

This looks really fake, they say they have doubts, but are just going to dismiss it? If you are suspicious of something(Starry in this case) point it out and say why it’s weird, seems like they want to show that they have suspicions on someone, makes it seem like you are pointing out a weird post to help town, but want her to like you for not pressing her. This is only one post though so i can’t go with much else against them.

These 4 people have just been really inactive, which is okay for newbies on Day 1.But later as the games goes on, being inactive starts to get very suspicious, so I want to hear more from you all.

Enderwiggin- Pretty quiet as of now. I know you said you said i was wolf at the very beginning, voted for me, and then said i’m wolf again. But you haven’t made a case on me, so i just dismissed it as you trying to see if i freak out or something like that. Not enough posts to read from though. But i’m acknowledging your suspicions, but until i see a case on me i can’t really do much about it.

Dolby
- He hasn’t posted a whole lot, but was the first to bring up the case of Haydenn. While i don’t think Haydenn’s case had much merit, his reaction and behavior so far is pretty weird. Overall just helping town.

Lucanosa- You’re pretty weird to read, you have posted every once in awhile, but your posts don’t really help town. You’re relatively new to mafia, so maybe you don’t know how to wolf hunt yet, but I don’t think anything you’ve said is too wolfy. I would however, like to hear your thoughts and opinions whenever you get to reading the game properly.

Blu Rose
- I haven’t played with you much outside of tiny quick games, so i don’t really know your playstyle. You overall seem to not really help town, but haven’t said anything wolfy. You seem like a good player so i’m thinking you're just reading and waiting to make a good case, so nothing wolfy to me so far.
Ayaya- New player, but surprisingly brought up suspicions on someone Jacob, another newbie even. You stray from the other inactives newbies in the fact that you started a case on someone. But it’s not the strongest case i’ve seen, you seem pretty off to me in not just bandwagoning. Either you’re just bold,or you had a team telling you what to do… Not my priority suspicion but I want to make note of it.
Ashot- He is pretty hard to read in games i play with him, he always sht posts no matter what alignment. I find it weird how he wants to lynch Starry just because “I don’t like her” but it’s only day one and i don’t think he would be saying wolfy stuff like that as mafia, especially from an experienced member. I think you’re town as of now.

Tom
- He tends to immediately go from Sht posting to serious posting when he’s mafia. I haven’t seen any wolfy posts here, but he has the behavior of wolf. You even saying "Let me finish sht posting" stuck me as odd too, You are usually very hard to read, which makes me always wonder whether or not you're mafia.
Trojan- The wildcard like always. You switch from silly to serious, typical playstyle of town trojan. I do find your pms to people a bit odd though. Maybe you’re just trying to get reactions and thoughts from the otherwise quiet newbies, but i’ve never seen you do this before it raises an eyebrow.

Starrywolf
- Inactive like always, i know you have boarding school or something like that so i don’t find it suspicious anymore. However, the one post you did do was you pushing your town claim again. You did it in smash mafia when you were mafia, so i don’t think you would make that mistake again as mafia. I think your town so far, but since you are kinda acting like you did as mafia in smash, won’t completely dismiss it.

Jacob
- You seem to excuse yourself a lot, in almost all your post you say stuff like “Oh sorry i was busy doing something/I will post later/making excuses” when it’s not really needed. Being a new player, it could just be your fear of people being suspicious of you for being inactive, but you have yet to say any thoughts you have so far. I’m reading more noob playing than anything else though.

N e s s
- Trying to scum hunt this whole game, maybe too hard, but that’s what he usually does so it doesn’t surprise me. You used traps that don’t really make sense in the DA:I mafia game, and you were mafia. Still don’t get why you set a trap for tom and tom alone. But you were pressing really hard on some people so i don’t think wolves would be the ones to start a bandwagon like that because when they flip they get the blame. Leaning more towards town but i could see you as mafia.

Haydenn
- While i believe Dolby’s case on you is rather weak, i find your reaction to it and behavior afterwards to be very interesting. Here are some quotes and my reaction to it:

This was from very early in the day, when the Starry wagon was starting. I find it weird that you would suggest forcing someone to claim so early in day one, when she wasn’t on the verge of being lynched.

Now that i think about it, you could be doing reverse psychology to make us think that you don’t have a killing role. I don’t know why you would joke about a solf claiming like this, because there was really no reason to say it.

Irrelavant topic when everyone was scu hunting and questioning. If this was while everyone was shtposting that’s understandable, but it really seems like you’re just trying to change the topic when people where talking about you.

Really being defensive, pretty rash defense. little salty comment on Ness.

No it’s not, roleclaiming on day 1 is just asking to get killed/role blocked. You have other ways of defending yourself, roleclaiming this early should really be a last ditch effort.

This is just silly, voting for someone you think is innocent to save your skin only hurts town. If you want to live, wolf hunt, bring up a case, try to defend yourself further. You just look like you’re giving up. You probably haven’t wolf hunted because you’re scared of being blamed and lynched for the flip.

Overall, Haydenn is my priority lynch, I’m pretty sure he’s either Wolf/Yeti. He get’s my vote today.
Here are his reads from Reindeer Mafia in which Dolby, Ashtot and Tom were his teammates, notice how none were placed in his "red" reads

Daniels suspicions shouldn't be ignored, he was scum in Reindeer Mafia and his town/mid scum reads contained his teammates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here are his reads from Reindeer Mafia in which Dolby, Ashtot and Tom were his teammates, notice how none were placed in his "red" reads

But the above reads were after he knew he was going to die and was just trying to confuse people as much as possible. He was mafia so there is no point using anything after the lynch was placed.

Still have a lot to read. Later today I'll try to finish reading all the posts and post a list of suspicions.

For now, from just reading the last 30 or so pages, it seems Panda's inactivity and not being very sus on many people's reads (but also not definite townie) is making me lean her towards scummy, but I haven't read everything so my opinion of her may or may not change. Also as Jellyfish said, dissecting Danny's reads and 'useful' posts is gonna be important, since it might contain useful info for tracking down scum.

By the way, there is no guarantee that the Mafia KP will drop yet. There is still three majorly 'evil' characters alive that is quite likely to be included in the game based off of Game of Thrones lore. Cersei Lannister, Tywin Lannister, and Joffrey Baratheon (who is king in the story at this time - Possibly the Godfather.)

Tyrion Lannister should also be in the game. He's a huge fan favorite. However, in the story, he later ends up 'betraying' his evil family and is actually the person that kills Tywin, his own father. But at the part of the story we are at, he was still loyal to his house. So he could be leaning either way, I feel. Depends on Minties views on him. However, considering the amount of chapters in the books that are written from his point of view, I'm sure he's in the mix somewhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also taken from the opening post that Minties made, with me highlighting a potentially important hint:

"The Lannisters must fight for their hold on the crown against not only the mounting Stark assault, but against the savages that have crossed the Narrow Sea to bathe the world in flames and take it for their own. Who will be the ones to claim victory in Westeros? For we all know that when you play the game of thrones you win, or you die. There is no middle ground."

i cant see there being 6 mafia in a game this size. unless theres a traitor role for tyrion where he is part of the mafia faction but wins with town.

Talk about a twisty twist.

Cersei is likely in the game given that Daniel the incest lord had her mentioned in his role.

Joffrey could be SK

can anyone confirm wat gender mother of llamas is? obviously given the name, i would say female, but then again i have my username....

Talk about a twisty twist.

Cersei is likely in the game given that Daniel the incest lord had her mentioned in his role.

Joffrey could be SK

Extremely unlikely. He is the incest kid of Cersei and Jamie Lannister. He should be in the same team as them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can anyone confirm wat gender mother of llamas is? obviously given the name, i would say female, but then again i have my username....

No idea about their gender, but I doubt it is relevant to the game in any case.

Back