• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

how much u wanna bet that one of the people that defended Daniel are also mafia :lemon:

SRXFhoY.png

The throne room was packed this day. Many had gathered to attempt to help the would-be king pass judgement on traitors to the realm. Voices, most loud and damning, echoed off of the arched ceilings, bouncing off of the marble surfaces and mashing into one painful noise. Sataric sat atop the cold iron throne, crown perched haphazardly on his head. It was his duty to have the final say in who would die today. They were seeking out those that opposed the crown and it was crucial that the traitors were burned out of the wounded city lest they fester and infect more minds of the people.

Before him was Daniel, the boy's face was bruised and bloodied, one eye was swollen shut. The gold cloaks that pledge their lives to the crown had his arms firmly twisted and held back to prevent escape. Each time Daniel would take his time to answer, they would twist his arms just a bit further, making him scream out in agony. "Kill him!" "Take his head!" were words that echoed throughout the throne room. The crowd seemingly didn't care who died as long as blood was spilt. "Answer me!" Sataric growled through gritted teeth. This young man before him was purposefully playing coy with his responses. Didn't he understand that his life was on the line? Did he just not care about it?

"Kill me and you're an idiot" Daniel spat back at him, spittle tainted red with blood. He used what strength he had remaining in his legs to attempt to push his body up from the polished floor. "You have no idea what you're doing" taunted Daniel "I'm the hero." He was met with a swift and sharp kick to the back of the knee, making him slam his knees down on the stone. He tried to hold his pain back behind his teeth, but a scream escaped despite his efforts. Having enough of this, Sataric steadied his gaze. "Some sht hero you turned out to be, to the block" he said cooly, sure of his decision.

The gold cloaks hauled up a screaming Daniel, trying to contain the new-found strength in the boy as he flailed around trying to get loose. They led him to the square, in the center was a slab of stone, rivers of dried blood painted one side. A crowd had begun to gather, following from the throne room to see the show. Daniel was shoved down onto his knees in front of the slab, mentally preparing himself for his death. They pressed him forward over the cold slab, the edge of it meeting neatly at his neck. The sound of a sword sliding out of its scabbard was enough to hush the crowd. The air felt thick and stilted.

Daniel looked around at the carousel of faces staring back at him. "You will all die" he said, beginning to laugh. His laughter was cut into a short gurgle by the cruel steel that made short work of his neck. Fountains of red poured out to join the lifeblood of so many others. His head plopped wetly on the other side of the block, eyes staring sightlessly, mouth frozen mid laugh.

The crowd whipped up into a frenzy, shouting and cheering. Sataric smiled. The sky seemed to look a little brighter.

Call me Daniel lost his head.
Role PM:

Minties said:
Tlw5K9p.png
Jaime Lannister (Mafia Goon)
You are the golden haired twin brother of Cersei Lannister. You produced children with her and have kept your relationship a secret as now one of your sons has assumed the throne. You will love Cersei no matter what and chose to support her cause to protect her and your children. You have no special actions besides your voice. You can send in KP. You may become king.

Your team:

REMOVED

Your QuickTopic: REMOVED
Your win condition is: Equal or outnumber the town OR eliminate all roles that can become kingmaker.

Players remaining: 18 / 23

Mafia remaining: ?? / ??

3rd Party Remaining: ?? / ??

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to send in your actions via PM. Please PM me to change your will with the title of the PM saying "Will". Night one ends ~11AM AEST time (4:00PM PST). Good luck.

GOOD CALL SATARIC ON NOT CLAIMING

not particularly pleased with act of yolo lynching BUT the result was good nonetheless

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh god ew daniel was the incest guy

- - - Post Merge - - -

So that's two goons.

If Karla is to be believed, then we have a roleblocker for sure, and a godfather still on the loose. No idea what the third role might be, likely another goon though a framer is possible.

Also very likely an SK.

Damn I lost 20 pesos.

Also...sorry. I didn't expect him to flip scum like that. I just thought sataric was scummy for hammering him without a defense. But I guess that kinda sorta confirmed sataric.

It all worked out in the end though. Heh. Now I can fall asleep with a smile on my face rather than being worried that I really messed up. There is a method to my madness after all. ;)

...basically Game of Thrones in a nutshell. Also another Reads/General Thoughts/Posts related to Daniel will be coming soon during the night.

Sorry for not contributing anything yet, I'm still trying to go through the [how many] posts in here. Glad two mafia have been killed so far though; it seems the kingmaker role is preventing shtlynches which is good.

Could someone tell me the overall of what happened and who accused who so far (and their reasons ofc)? That way I don't have to dissect all thousand plus posts and I can instead scroll through quickly because I'm running out of patience dissecting info out of all the posts.

Honestly, I just think weeny was a troll and didn't care about what they did. But they did say they were Mafia so either it was to throw the game or just lack of caring play smartly as scum and just wanted to mess around. But I'd wait on seeing how their replacement plays befor executing them.

Kit's old English is pretty hard to read and I'm hoping it's a joke and you don't continue because I'd just ignore what you say.

I find Trojans actual attempt at playing really odd. He doesn't do much(if anything) in previous games, and him
Just all of the sudden questioning weird.

Trundle's lack of saying anything now is starting to seem off to me.

Sus of Trojan and Trundle

I don't like the silence from Meg, Tom, and Jello now.

Also i don't like Llamas, but I'll say why in a bit.

Sus of Meg, Tom, Jello, Llamas

****posting

Really off, but i can't put my finger on it. More like saying, it's okay we get a few mislynches.

Stating the obvious.

Seems like a really fake statement, so bland.

Not getting a good feeling from them, hasn't really contributed and only posted the obvious to make it seem like they're there when they haven't done much.

Still sus on Llamas

Trojan usually just ****posts and doesn't do anything, so him actually playing is somewhat of a rarity. I'm not saying he's scum but it's a very weird shift in playstlye, wouldn't you agree?

Sus on Trojan

2 people that don't sit well with me this whole game.

Meow for literally only posting to defend themselves and being quiet the rest of the game, when in forest fire Mafia they actually where scumhunting. They're not doing anything but defending themselves and disappearing

All llamas has been doing is agreeing with people and stating the obvious.

Both are relatively quiet and seems to only pop in every one in a blue moon to say something that doesn't help town to satisfy our suspions. I Believe one or both are Mafia, though I dislike illama more for the more obvious newbie scum play.

Sus on Llamas and Meow

These lynch candidates confuse me, I'm pretty sure it isn't kit anymore for not changing at all after being pressured.
So her being the top voted makes no sense anymore.
Still think it's llama.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Panda I think because I can't post as much as I could from previous game makes me a priority lynch makes little sense.

Sus on Llamas again

Panda- Really unsettling this game. She hasn?t contributed much, demands other peoples? reads when not doing any herself, and went into mysterious silence now.

M3ow- Literally every time they post is to defend themselves. Last game they were scumhunting pretty well,but now they're just doing nothing but defending. They spent quiet a lot of time looking at ashot's previous games to find out if he was scum or not(because being suspicious of you means he was scum of course) about hasn't spent time on the game we're playing right now. I expected more from them and it's very suspicious to me.

Meg/Dolby/Jello/avidear- All of them have been very silent. They have posted every once in a while, to either avoid being modkilled or to avoid suspicions of silence. But none of them have contribuated at all to the game, like at all. they all have accuses for why they're inactive, but I'm keeping an eye on them.
Trundle- Something sets me off about his vig claim. It just doesn't add up to me. But i don't see a reason why he would claim so quickly if he was scum.

So yeah, my priority suspicion is Panda. If you need me to elaborate on any of them let me know.

Sus on M3ow, Meg, Dolby, Jello, Avidear, last four don't really mean much. Also Trundle. Panda was priority.

He pushed Llamas a lot as scum, and she was Townie. He also seemed to have bandwagoned on the lynching Trojan, and look where that got us. He mentioned Meow and Meg twice, make of that what you will.

I am definitely trusting of Sataric now. Assuming that mafia did start with 4 members, this was the KP-dropping kill. No way would Sataric have sacrificed a member of his team to gain trust and lose a KP, especially with a Doctor and the likely SK out there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I disagree. This is Blu's town behavior. When Blu is mafia they appear a lot more articulate and put together because he thinks his posts out more as to avoid suspicion. On the part you found evasive, Blu said "idk it's hard to put into words" which, if Blu was mafia, would have just been a whole deleted paragraph altogether. I see full truthfulness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kinda curious for more of Tom's thoughts on the lynch now that llama has flipped town. I'm just going to bring up something that happened earlier this game:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...King-DAY-ONE&p=6130293&viewfull=1#post6130293

This post is literally just pushing a single player with really no reasoning from the start of the game. This was shortly after I mentioned that I found a post from llama suspicious right here.

Thinking from the perspective of Daniel as mafia, I believe he just wanted to jump on my read (my post there was actually nothing substantial, I just posted so Kit and Ness wouldn't yell at me (spoiler: they did anyway)).
So Daniel actually posts almost exactly the same as I do here for reasons I do not know and then proceeds to elaborate on pretty much nothing in the quote above. I'm not sure what he was trying to get across - either trying to push the conversation forward or pushing town lynch, but it's stupid and scummy. Either way, if that doesn't look off to you I don't know what does. Your move, Daniel.

Oh, and here's a Trundle sus-ing Daniel post.

Still sus on Llamas

Sus on Trojan

Sus on Llamas and Meow

Sus on Llamas again

Sus on M3ow, Meg, Dolby, Jello, Avidear, last four don't really mean much. Also Trundle. Panda was priority.

He pushed Llamas a lot as scum, and she was Townie. He also seemed to have bandwagoned on the lynching Trojan, and look where that got us. He mentioned Meow and Meg twice, make of that what you will.

I am definitely trusting of Sataric now. Assuming that mafia did start with 4 members, this was the KP-dropping kill. No way would Sataric have sacrificed a member of his team to gain trust and lose a KP, especially with a Doctor and the likely SK out there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, I mean, thanks for doing that whilst I was currently making one.

Also Oath i'm really liking the way you're doing things this game: Heres a gold star for your efforts, you get an extra shiny one too.
gold-star.gif

Still sus on Llamas

Sus on Trojan

Sus on Llamas and Meow

Sus on Llamas again

- - - Post Merge - - -

From what I've seen, when Danny's mafia, he usually tries to clog up the thread with trashy reads. looking at the quotes it's making me think meow and panda as possible scum candidates, or more likely one of the inactives instead, but I have nothing to base my opinion on since I'm still reading all the posts.

Also can't wait to see your reads Ness; please make them big and juicy

multiple vigs with only 4 mafia(3 now since ender died and they had 2 KP if Endless was really shot) seems a bit unfair. I'm guessing there's a Sk with us.

**** in retrospect this was him accidentally outing god dammit

Complaining about multiple vigs being unfair, specifically stating 4 mafia and there were 3 at the time of the post.

**** I should have seen this earlier.

I did a search for all of EnderWiggin's posts that mentioned Daniel in them.

You know I've been kinda ignoring M3ow. So my bad on that. I've got to head out to a Job Action thingy tho, so I'll reread over them later when I get home.

This was a response to a quote that had Daniel's name in it. Also, Ender sus'd M3ow.

So me saying to Daniel that I had no interest on elaborating why he was scum is more subtle huh.

SUS'D DANIEL

Kit. You've played with me before.

And you've SEEN me be vague about Daniel and why I scumread him AND he flipped scum that game after I finally got him lynched.

Kek. Ender is vague about Daniel in a post in this game, kinda scum read him, and then Daniel gets lynched and flips scum.

Same thing. Interesting.

These two go together, Ender's being a response to Sataric's.

Also - aVidear and Call me Daniel scum team together. ;)

I hope you're joking with this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm getting an odd vibe from Panda. Which makes the weird townread from Kit even more weird.

I find this very interesting. Sataric did jokingly refer to CMD as scum before, which makes me wonder if it was still in the back of his head during this lynch. And Ender's reaction to Sataric saying his idea of a scum team is particularly interesting, giving that 2 of the 3 people (Ender and CMD) have been shown to be scum. If we have a vigilante left, I would strongly consider shooting aVidear, especially given another Daniel post.

I think you guys are being a little too harsh on the newbie, they're a newbie what do you expect other then agreeing?

I will admit though that i'm proud of Daniel for lasting until Day 2, maybe next time he will be able to make it to Day 3.

Haha when oath has something to go off of, he really gets to work.
Ness please stop talking until you pay up the 20 pesos. That is About 1.10 USD to 20 TBT bells.

Yeah ok Oath is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha when oath has something to go off of, he really gets to work.
Ness please stop talking until you pay up the 20 pesos. That is About 1.10 USD to 20 TBT bells.

I admit defeat, heres your stupid money!

Back