• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

I don't get what you guys are saying that I'm lying, I'm warning him that if he wants to say any suspicions or final reads to town, do so now.

Appreciated. I trust M3ow_ to be town now very strongly. I have a reason for this but will let you guys figure it out on your own, though it is not very subtle.

Why do you guys just believe Daniel all of a sudden lol

if he was telling the truth why would he ask for Sataric's role, if what he's saying is true then it'll be revealed when he is killed anyway???
because he's dying anyways and it's cmd and i doubt his ability to make a play like that
it doesn't really matter but w/e
he'd have said that he were mafia and given in had he been mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Appreciated. I trust M3ow_ to be town now very strongly. I have a reason for this but will let you guys figure it out on your own, though it is not very subtle.
stated like a true mafioso <3

Well this is going to be an awkward time until Minties ends day. How are y'all doing tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Tom - I trusted you enough to spare your life and now I might be dying for it. If you are scum, I hate you. But if you are town, please work twice as hard to make up for my failings. Do not let me down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to bed now. Sorry once again. Ugh. Daniel, why did you have to be so suspiciously suspicious? Oh well.. Not blaming you. My fault entirely. Good night!

@ Tom - I trusted you enough to spare your life and now I might be dying for it. If you are scum, I hate you. But if you are town, please work twice as hard to make up for my failings. Do not let me down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to bed now. Sorry once again. Ugh. Daniel, why did you have to be so suspiciously suspicious? Oh well.. Not blaming you. My fault entirely. Good night!

i just cant believe u lynch daniel over trojan. and u do it without warning so he cant give his defence. **** im done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe you shouldn't yolo next time

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can hear mafia snickering in the distance with 2 town deaths that they caused

NOPE, STOP POSTING DANIEL YOU ARE DEAD.

NIGHT POST COMING SHORTLY, ROLLING OUT OF BED.

Last edited:
because he's dying anyways and it's cmd and i doubt his ability to make a play like that
it doesn't really matter but w/e
he'd have said that he were mafia and given in had he been mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

stated like a true mafioso <3

If he is mafia then like half his team would be dead (assuming there's 4) so why wouldn't he try to get as much info out of his death as possible. Mafia almost definitely has fake role claims and Hero is a very smart one to claim to try to get someone else to also claim. Just cause you don't think Daniel would do that doesn't mean that his team couldn't have came up with that.

Are you saying you suspect Sataric?

If he is mafia then like half his team would be dead (assuming there's 4) so why wouldn't he try to get as much info out of his death as possible. Mafia almost definitely has fake role claims and Hero is a very smart one to claim to try to get someone else to also claim. Just cause you don't think Daniel would do that doesn't mean that his team couldn't have came up with that.

Are you saying you suspect Sataric?
if he were mafia, then he would go quiet so as to not reveal any more information
and i get that it's something his team could've fabricated. seriously, think about it for a moment
and i also get that you have thought and will not change your mind, dw

no, i'm not stating that i suspect sataric
please take anything with a <3 after it from me with a grain of salt
rather, with like a barrel load

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just realized what you were trying to say that first paragraph
ok yeah i get it now but still
i'd be liable to go quiet as mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes i get that i'm me and cmd is cmd

Ok

so

sataric is probably scum

I doubt that they'd be that dumb

so

thats my 2 cents at the moment.

#justnessthings.

How does this make sataric scum?

Because they just lynched Daniel without letting him have any chance to defend himself. I doubt that sataric would be that dumb to lynch someone that easily considering how smart they've been playing. Doesn't matter anymore though because they're going to die at the night post.

Ness if you believe Daniel and not Sataric then Sataric is dead so it wouldn't matter that he's scum...

You guys are mindless sheep. Just wait for the post and you'll see Daniel will be scum. I bet you 5 pesos.

You guys are mindless sheep. Just wait for the post and you'll see Daniel will be scum. I bet you 5 pesos.

I'm not a sheep. Daniel could be telling the truth but oh well, it doesn't matter that much right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i'll do 20 pesos.

Back