• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

your only reason to lynch ness better not just be my iso post.... cause i suck at this game you better have your own better reasons to help town. please share your thoughts with us.

Pls don't lynch Sam.

Also what are you talking about. Sam the Slayer does tons.

Ah ok, I don't know much about the series. GoT isn't my cup of tea.
But yes, don't lynch me. I'm ok if you lynch me, but it isn't prefered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, townie is the easiest and safest role to claim since no one can counter claim and they're important.

Well obviously.

I don't know at this point. Day one is really annoying because of Kit and Ness and Trojan and m3ow and Panda. It's like 5 bearys

Because he went from complete shtposting to where he's now trying to be serious. In Reindeer, he outright bussed Dolby almost the whole game.

I just looked at another game where he's was mafia, 'Kissing to be Clever', he's perfectly capable of being serious and analyzing when he wants to. so I don't agree that should make him be town. I noticed his posts shift to be more serious like 30 mins after I asked him for a reason why he shouldn't be lynched.

I don't know at this point. Day one is really annoying because of Kit and Ness and Trojan and m3ow and Panda. It's like 5 bearys
And here we see the wild scumdle in his natural habitat, contributing nothing

Well we had to get 2 Townies to claim, me included. So...great.

Can we please do a M3ow lynch or something, she's suspicious to me.

97a.jpg

Yeah I think I'm going to risk Llamas here. Jon Snow as a townie doesn't make sense butok

Five minutes and I'll finalize the vote.

Back