• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

so sataric?

Or you? :lemon:

Also I'm guessing Kingmaker is asleep or making their choice, but this was Ender's suggested list on who should be king on D1

Idk about Karla but me or Endless would be good.

I could also do with someone in the range of Tom, Kit, or Trundle.

I'd put people like Karla or Tina in maybe? But I haven't played with them so I reaaaaaally can't say for sure that they're good picks.

He also said this:

Okay but you could say they could be mafia about ANY name put forward. What is the point about saying that except to try to make the Kingmaker think about not giving it to the names I gave?

I don't really see a reason to bring up that point.

Like, yes. The kingmaker should wait for people to post and make a judgement, but they should pick from the name pool I gave out. What are you even trying to say.

Is there a chance he put one of his scumbuddies' name on that list? Based on his reaction to my question I think he did, so just to be safe, these people should not named as King today.

oh

see i didn't see that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or you? :lemon:

Also I'm guessing Kingmaker is asleep or making their choice, but this was Ender's suggested list on who should be king on D1

He also said this:

Is there a chance he put one of his scumbuddies' name on that list? Based on his reaction to my question I think he did, so just to be safe, these people should not named as King today.

It's highly likely he put one of his scumbuddies' names on the list, and the other two were town, so that if they did die, it'd look like he wasn't just pushing scum for king.

I strongly urge kingmaker to avoid kinging Tom or Trundle today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anything, I'd personally be in favor of Sataric as king.

When it comes to the night's kills, there's two people who come to mind. Karla, who would kill Kit to confuse the **** out of town, but I'm not all too suspicious of at all, or Dolby, aka "alleged blue sniper".

with a game this size, i expect scum team to have 2 killing power, which appears to all be accounted for. except endless claimed he was hit last night. i believe that claim cuz he's posting well and i can see him being a target. looks like whoever protected him saw that too so good job. unless he's a vet of some sort, doesnt matter.

that points to there being some sort of serial killer in this game although i think trying to meta out their role name is a waste of time.

whoever shot ender should claim if they are out of shots

finally, i managed to tank a roleblock last night despite being VT, probably as a result of me trying to direct blue powers. reminder of my post where i said daniel and trojan are excellent cop checks.

with a game this size, i expect scum team to have 2 killing power, which appears to all be accounted for. except endless claimed he was hit last night. i believe that claim cuz he's posting well and i can see him being a target. looks like whoever protected him saw that too so good job. unless he's a vet of some sort, doesnt matter.

that points to there being some sort of serial killer in this game although i think trying to meta out their role name is a waste of time.

whoever shot ender should claim if they are out of shots

finally, i managed to tank a roleblock last night despite being VT, probably as a result of me trying to direct blue powers. reminder of my post where i said daniel and trojan are excellent cop checks.

That's a good point. Endless, were you saved or vet?

Interesting that you were blocked instead of killed. At least you aren't the usual night one kill eh?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though it is odd that a VT gets notified about being blocked.

Err why would VT get roleblock notification? They have no actions to block if they're vanilla :confused:

Also after skimming through the thread for Ender's interactions, Panda is definitely town (or possibly SK?) Ender was pushing Panda as scum and I don't think he'd do that if Panda is his scummate.

I didn't add Panda to my earlier town read because they were just lurking when I was replying to Ender, and I thought she'd chip in as town.

Need to look further on interactions but that'd take more time and brain power and I'm tired, so I'll leave it for tomorrow, when Kingmaker has hopefully made their choice and we can focus on who to lynch.

Please do not pick the people listed on Ender's list as King just to be safe.

That's a good point. Endless, were you saved or vet?

Interesting that you were blocked instead of killed. At least you aren't the usual night one kill eh?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though it is odd that a VT gets notified about being blocked.

dont think ive been n1 killed for a while. maybe they thought the medic would be on me. either way, "space created". my theory is that serial killer killed kit, in order to remove a distraction. while most people were edging towards reading her as town, her actions still put her in a really grey spot. serial killer isnt fussed about who they kill, but it is in their favour to clear up a mess so that town has an easier job of lynching mafia.

ender's posts 90% clear endless for me, and im also sure ayaya innocent based on how hard he pushed her earlygame. but you kno wat concerns me? that ender hasnt given any sort of read on trundle. i like ayaya's post on ender's nominations for king. i'm pretty sure one of trundle and tom are scum. it would be good if some ppl could help find other ppl that ender never gave reads on

I shot Endless (not Ender) last night. I was a one-shot vigilante, now just a townie, role name Loras Tyrell. Also, if Tom IS mafia, that would explain why he has not attacked me at all yet this game. I was actually thinking I would be shot tonight. The main reasoning on my shot was that I heavily thought EnderWiggin was a blue role, and Endless' posts reminded me of the game he was mafia. His posts looked to be like he was defending himself even though he was rarely being accused of anything. Once I'm not on mobile I will post more thoughts. Not a bad trade off for town, but I think the mafia will just be glad they got the DT.

Who do you want to see as king tho

Is this directed at me or

Personally I prefer to follow Sataric suggestion that people who want to be King should start a campaign for themselves, I think mafia would be smarter with their list after I pointed out Ender's, so lists might not be as useful in the future.

Please don't make me King today either I'm bad with responsibilities and I'll probably end up wanting to be hand-held for the lynch. I'll second guess myself even more due to my responsibility and that would stain my judgement :(

Who do you want to see as king tho

Is this directed at me or

Personally I prefer to follow Sataric suggestion that people who want to be King should start a campaign for themselves, I think mafia would be smarter with their list after I pointed out Ender's, so lists might not be as useful in the future.

Please don't make me King today either I'm bad with responsibilities and I'll probably end up wanting to be hand-held for the lynch. I'll second guess myself even more due to my responsibility and that would stain my judgement :(

but you kno wat concerns me? that ender hasnt given any sort of read on trundle.

i'm pretty sure one of trundle and tom are scum.

I agree with this. However, Tom can be hard to read and I feel like I have been a bit suspicious of him so far, calling him out a couple of times in subtle ways, yet he has not retaliated in any way because he agrees I am helping town. That takes some of the suspicion off of him, and puts Trundle ahead. Neither of them should be crowned king today though, if you ask me.

Earlier these names were thrown out:
They're all candidates town picked out and seemed to focus on the most. M3ow_, Trojan, and Dolby are the three I personally feel comfortable lynching out of the 5/6 people on the list. Daniel's dumb scum/town, it'll be easy to pick him off later on but right now I feel neutral town coming from him.

And I followed that up with:
After some re-examination of Tom's posts, I must correct myself from earlier - He did mention some specific names in the end and I might have called him out unfairly. However, if Tom would end up mislynching one of these three people today, and Tom later flips red, I am willing to bet that one more of the three mentioned names are innocent and one's Mafia. Tom's clever enough not to cast a bit of suspicions towards his teammates in such a scenario.

And then he said:
Honestly that original post was more or less wishy washy, which is why a few people called me out on it and I clarified. Ah Sataric you know me too well. :) But alas I won't be doing any redflipping, I'm merely a peasant who was gifted a crown for a day.

Makes me feel now that maybe I was wrong, and this was a ploy that if Tom would flip red, we'd also go after whichever was left of the people he was considering up for lynch. Looking at it again, I think that perhaps Daniel is the more likely "He's just dumb, we shouldn't worry about him" scum cover that Tom made in such a case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw Trundle's claim.. Hold on..

Haven't fully read up, but here's a warning:

Do not try to clear or red read people based off Ender's content. Partner interactions and the like are his strongest suit

Trundle's claim seems okay, unless the Mafia godfather was given a safe-claim. Loras Tyrell is not such an important character that I would necessarily be sure he was in the game, but it would not be far-fetched either. He is talked about quite a bit in the first few books even if his contributions to the story at that stage is minimal.

However, if anyone else is Loras Tyrell and Trundle is lying, please step forward. I think it'd be worth outing your name in order to get scum lynched today for sure. You do not have to mention your role's powers, obviously. But it'd pretty risky play dropping your safe-claim (if any) without the need to role-claim, and having Loras as your safe-claim if you're actually another person in the story is a bit confusing and odd, and I doubt Minties would go that route. She's puts so much effort into her games. So for now, with no counter-claim, I will believe Trundle.

Haven't fully read up, but here's a warning:

Do not try to clear or red read people based off Ender's content. Partner interactions and the like are his strongest suit

In that case...
Panda I see you're online, what are your thoughts so far?

I'll leave the claims being made so far for later when other players have chipped in their thoughts

Remember tho, Sat, that ****ing Jon Snow was a townie.

Role name analysis and the relevance to blue or green isn't gonna work too well.

im not a game of thrones fan, so how many starks are there? cuz both blues have flipped as starks so im wondering if there are enough starks to feasibly cover all blue roles

u see, trundles claim doesnt sit well with me because
1. i think his reason for shooting endless, a contributing player, was pretty flimsy
2. he didnt claim as a stark (because if all blues are starks, claiming as a stark is basically suicidal.)
3. wheres the fourth kill? is there no serial killer? who the hell shot ender

wat doesnt make sense is why trundle would fakeclaim a vig shot on endless, it's an unnecessarily risky attempt to clear himself as town. maybe with ash down he feels he can try place himself in an influential town position

Okay this night confuses me let me try and figure out what happened.

Ender was killed, Trundle claimed to shoot Endless(Why would you when you were saying i was scum), but he was saved. Was your shot refunded? So Ender either died from another vig(or sk) or for being a goon, he sent in the kills and tried to kill a Vet?

I don't get why Kit died, I didn't imagine her as a real threat. Maybe she was blue snipped?

Ashot dying makes me 99% sure it's a veteran team.

So I'm guessing Mafia killed Kit and Ashot, so they probably had 4 people and now with ender gone it's 3 left. With a Serial killer amoungst us, but if they were the one who killed Ender, I'm guessing it's someone who ender reads well and was scared he would catch on to them.

These kills and trundle's claim confuses me, why claim so quickly?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I've seen panda lurking around all day yesterday, and hasn't said a word on anything.

We also must consider the possibility that trundle and endless are both scum, trundle claiming to shoot and endless claiming saved for both to appear town.

Its a plan I wouldn't put trundle past considering

Back