• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

BLU ROSE IS PROBABLY THE HERO BTW

- - - Post Merge - - -

SO BE CAREFUL SATARIC

I'M SO MAD MY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE SCUM TEAM WAS AFK THE WHOLE GAME HOLY CRAP GG I HOPE THEY SURRENDER

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND I HAD DANIEL WTF I'M ALWAYS WITH DANIEL

I'M SO MAD MY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE SCUM TEAM WAS AFK THE WHOLE GAME HOLY CRAP GG I HOPE THEY SURRENDER

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND I HAD DANIEL WTF I'M ALWAYS WITH DANIEL

Blu Rose and Dolby, feel like surrendering? ;)

okay I actually am a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante

Quote of the year.

Anyways, let's get this over with since I must get to bed.

#VOTE: Trundle.

(Inb4 Jester..)

did I mention that I am Unlynchable Vengeful 1-Shot Vigilante?

- - - Post Merge - - -

all I'm saying at this point is that Sataric is mafia. lynch yourself Sataric. you dirty scum

reading back, your apparent role seems wayyyy too OP, so either you're lying, or you have an OP role and need lynched ASAP so you don't corrupt the game and screw us over. if you are third party (which would explain the OP role), you're no help to town since everyone has to die for third party to win (right?) so either way you're head needs to go on the chopping block because another misfire is just going to hurt us not help us

- - - Post Merge - - -

ninja'd by sataric, let's hope he's not lying about that goo role and sataric doesn't turn to scum

reading back, your apparent role seems wayyyy too OP, so either you're lying, or you have an OP role and need lynched ASAP so you don't corrupt the game and screw us over. if you are third party (which would explain the OP role), you're no help to town since everyone has to die for third party to win (right?) so either way you're head needs to go on the chopping block because another misfire is just going to hurt us not help us

- - - Post Merge - - -

ninja'd by sataric, let's hope he's not lying about that goo role and sataric doesn't turn to scum

I doubt that

- - - Post Merge - - -

night post COMING SHORTLY, Nyquil had me sleeping in. Do not post any more, Trundle. Thanks

***** put his ass to sleep now he callin' me nyquil

Back