• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Like I said, there's no way in hell I'm reading through all 1,000+ posts in one setting to get an overall good view of who's scummy and who's townie, but I'm picking apart bits here and there so I'm hoping this comes out not sounding weird/out of order

my opinions on each person:

(Note: when I say inactive, I mean inactive; when I say relatively inactive, I mean they haven't contributed/posted all that much)

One of the few people who posted reads, I'm sensing town vibes because for once you're not shtposting and being a memer like Trojan and Dannyboi
Scumminess: Leaning Towards Town
Pushed Sataric, lynched llamas, and tries to get people to forgive him for apparently causing the death of kit??(correct me if I'm wrong, I might've missed something) Not quoting any of your quotes because you're posting a lot of juicy stuff and it's a pain to edit out bits
I want to watch you play, and see how you post more before I say you're definite scum/town.
Scumminess: Undecided
So you're justifying shtposting??? Looking back you DID shtpost quite a bit, and you keep saying you're gonna post some reads/stuff but where is it? did I skip it or did you not post it yet?

where is it

"general thoughts and defense"
where's your general thoughts
ohh.. later the night. so much procrastination, you're starting to sound like me tbh.

so because you're not scum, you're not going to help scumhunt and be on your a-game? the ****.

finally!!! you need to stop procrastinating or you'll be like me with the dark crystal and pm everything here on tbt. heaven knows that RP died because of me tho.
anyways, the reads don't say much other than you're wrong with enderwiggen, but right with everyone else.
ScummiNESS: Leaning Towards Town
I'd say definite townie, but since you're not on your a-game and you shtposted the first day or so you're not confirmed townie imo
Not contributed much, I want you to post more before I make any opinions of you
Also what's your opinions on everyone else so far??
Not contributed much, I want you to post more before I make any opinions of you
Also what's your opinions on everyone else so far??
I'm not gonna quote anything, because in all the other reads (most of them), everyone is saying you're sus.
The solution?: lynch and see what you flip. you're mainly shtposting and defending yourself anyways, so it won't matter that much if you die.
Scumminess: Almost Definite Scum
Helping scumhunt, but not as much as in the reindeer mafia (or forest fire mafia, i forgot)
I need to see more of your posts and your opinions tho before I make any opinions of you
I have to give you an award tho for no shtposts the whole game, good job!
Thought you were townie based on how you posted; you contributed reads right after Ness, and were scumhunting. When you were killed, it proved you were townie.
super inactive, has like almost no posts out of a 1,000+ so far. here are the few that caught my attention:

so basically you justify your inactivity on you or aVidear being scum. smh

brings up Danny's reads..... Danny flipped mafia, ironically, but how would you know he's scum?? this is one of the only posts you contribute with, and it's defending Danny (?? at least it is in my eyes)
Scumminess: Almost Definite Scum
I got a weird vibe off you... but the way you posted in here was the same way as you posted outside of here, so I was undecided. Finding you flip vig was a shocker tbh, especially seeing how Trundie-poo claimed vig
Inactive, sorta, you haven't really stated who you're sus of

^Quoting was targeted @Kit.
Kit turned out to be blue. Wouldn't it be ironic if Blu rose killed a Blue role D1? //my opinion

So basically you're defending Danny. Okay....
And you haven't contributed anything much yet.... okay.....
Scumminess: Leaning Towards Scum
Relatively inactive...

well hurr durr, Danny and Trojan are tied for the Dank Mafia-Memer award. especially after danny made the "Lynch Starry D1" meme become a thing, trojan and danny have been almost immediate scum targets every game because they don't play serious. Or in Danny's case, he's not a good scum-player

Defending Ness

Defending Blu rose in a damn confusing way. Like damn, you just defend people and not post opinions on who's sus.

Ooohhhhhhh, so you're not playing much because you knew after you used the shot you'd be a useless blue role, and since green are more important in this game than blue, having no power but be a blue would make you a trash role (if that makes sense).
or you could be scum and instead be the killer of Endless, and you're using this as a cover-up so you can have Endless (another valuable greenie) die overnight.
Things that make me think you're scum: not posting many reads, vig-shot as coverup
Things that make me think you're town: vig-shot as accident
I want more proof you're not covering up endless's murder before I make any more opinions about you
Inactive, so not much to go by

what the actual ****.

Playing the "Im-a-newbie!" card.

Trojan is sus, Trojan is sus, and Trojan is sus is basically what you say in these three posts ^
Not much to go by, considering you're a newbie and newbs are hard to read so.... idk. don't really have much to go by
Didn't post much... died a greenie.
what is there to say other than a wasted life because y'all are too busy shtposting to make reads
#sorrynotsorry my salt is coming through
Seems to only repeat stuff, sprinkling in little opinions here and there; plus relatively inactive so idk. I want to see your opinions Tina so far on who you think is scummy and who's townie, since there's not much to go by. Like, 99% of your posts are random and aren't contributing... I mean... unless I skipped some but otherwise I'm going to have to go with semi-scummy till you start interacting with all of us more.
Lynched Dannyboi and definitely thought he was scum, so definite townie unless lynching danny was a sacrifice to keep you in the clear (I'm paranoid. deal with it.)
Scumminess: Almost Definite Town
Relatively inactive, and the most she's contributed is just feelings, not giving any reasons why she has her opinions.

^ danny flipped scum in the end, and this is a really dry post, so there's not much to go off here
Her posts that contribute/show her opinions are:

There's about a hundred posts between these two quotes^ and in both she's pushing Trojan as scum. Trojan is always shtposting (the last few games I've played with him he shtposts a lot anyway) so who knows. but overall, with how little she's contributed, doesn't give reasons to suspecting Trojan besides his shtposting, I'm on the fence
Scumminess: Leaning Towards Scum

~//update after day/night cycle\\~

Now that she's flipped green, I'm definitely wondering if Trojan is scum.... but she only pushes him because of how he shtposts so there's not much to go off of

In the end, I think Trojan or JellofishXD would be the best bet as far as who to lynch, especially considering they haven't contributed anything and they haven't really done much to help town. Also sorry if any salt came through and if I screwed up any of the facts, I'm falling asleep while writing this and I have a lot of other things on my mind.

I knew he was scum because I posted that after he was lynched? I'm not defending Daniel AT ALL I have no idea why you got that impression.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle's role name doesn't add up

Still have a lot to read. Later today I'll try to finish reading all the posts and post a list of suspicions.

For now, from just reading the last 30 or so pages, it seems Panda's inactivity and not being very sus on many people's reads (but also not definite townie) is making me lean her towards scummy, but I haven't read everything so my opinion of her may or may not change. Also as Jellyfish said, dissecting Danny's reads and 'useful' posts is gonna be important, since it might contain useful info for tracking down scum.

How contradicting is this from your latest post. "As Jellyfish said, dissecting Danny's reads and 'useful' posts is gonna be important" this was the same post I made that you were suspicious of.

JellyBaby, Don't try to argue with Luca. His reads are contradictory and wont mean anything in the long run

Pushed Sataric, lynched llamas, and tries to get people to forgive him for apparently causing the death of kit??(correct me if I'm wrong, I might've missed something) Not quoting any of your quotes because you're posting a lot of juicy stuff and it's a pain to edit out bits
I want to watch you play, and see how you post more before I say you're definite scum/town.

I didn't push Sataric though? I mean I don't see how possibly explain why Kit may have died is me seeking forgiveness but okay?

And I know I've been skirting by the last few days and posting a lot of excuses and I am really sorry about that. Honestly I should have let Sataric lynch me previous day because I'm just getting more and more distracted to the point where I'm having a hard time focusing on the game. A mixture of sickness from something that's been ailing me for the last couple weeks and depression is just hitting me really hard right now and when I come on I really don't feel like doing a whole lot gamewise except keep up and contribute minor opinions that snowball into major threads. Hopefully once I cool down in a bit I'll post some basic reads along with why I feel that way but I'm truly sorry.

Seems to only repeat stuff, sprinkling in little opinions here and there; plus relatively inactive so idk. I want to see your opinions Tina so far on who you think is scummy and who's townie, since there's not much to go by. Like, 99% of your posts are random and aren't contributing... I mean... unless I skipped some but otherwise I'm going to have to go with semi-scummy till you start interacting with all of us more.

Did you even read my two large posts from Day Two? If you did and still think what you said here is true then that is just insulting. I'm going back to bed.

no fancy post, no quotes, nothing in depth. i dont have the energy for that right now. my reads based off everything i've skimmed. yes to those lurking/obs they're ****. not going to defend them but im pretty sure you all want to know who i think is scum we/

Oath2order - Slow start to really contribute, took until Call Me Daniel's lynch to really dig in and post something. Generally receiving town based feels from his posts.

Ness - Originally felt town vibes, generally spammy. doesnt appear to be a weak link in scum tema. probable good king candidate.

panda - unsure. been quiet, blames parties. tunneled ness day 1 and then asked for llamas to be lynched instead. ???

avidear - new. lurks a bit. haven't reeally notuced much contribution. ???

sataric - comes off as town. possible sk, not certain. seems to have town interest at heart

- luca idk

tina - really undecided. haven't felt any vibes, blames it on rl situation. understandable. ??

trundle i dont trust trundle. i dont like that claim. it feels odd.

blu rose not sure. there was a post i skimmed a few pages back, will reread and update from there. ???

trojan i dont think i need to explain how much i really dont feel like trojan is town. pretty sure he's bad scum or just bad in general

dolby unlucky? idk constant radio silence because no internet. or supposed no internet. posts enough to skate by modkill.

meow idk. quiet. iirc they didnt post much day two. could be wrong. probable scum.

jello is skating by. despite better judgment i feel they're town despite the silence. null town.

here are my thoughts:

Sataric -100% not mafia, 90% town. lynched Daniel without asking the rest of Town, based on his behavior + intuition, didn?t want to lynch Tom due to Tom?s defenses. possible 3rd party/sk. I say this because he most definitely genuinely wants to kill scum, but that?s not to rule him out as a serial killer.

Thank you for showing faith in me, Kingmaker.

It is midnight here, my time, and I am heading to bed now - So please, everyone, gather as much information as you can and truly voice your opinions on whom we should lynch. I will take everything into consideration and want to hear what everyone thinks.

I've voiced my primary suspects already in a previous post - I mentioned Meg, Daniel, Tom, but also possibly Tina or M3ow_ - so those people might want to put a little bit of extra effort into showing that you have towns best interest in mind if that is truly the case.

People I find the most town-oriented thus far is Ness, Oath2Order for some strange reason, and Trundle if his claims add up. I feel that AVidear has gone way too quiet compared to the early game. We have plenty of time left until the day is over but I do not want to leave it for the last minute like Tom did. In fact, I probably won't be awake when the day ends which means we have about 24 hours to settle this at most. Cheers everyone.

What is a bit strange to me is that he never made a case against Daniel. He didn?t give the chance for him to explain and defend himself. Sataric also was suspicious of me, and he made this clear. He questioned me a lot. since I?m a new player, I would assume that he would have been more inclined to question Daniel to give him a chance, and yolo vote me or Trojan instead of a more experienced player that potentially could?ve been town. after all, that was his reasoning against lynching Tom.

@ Tom - I trusted you enough to spare your life and now I might be dying for it. If you are scum, I hate you. But if you are town, please work twice as hard to make up for my failings. Do not let me down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to bed now. Sorry once again. Ugh. Daniel, why did you have to be so suspiciously suspicious? Oh well.. Not blaming you. My fault entirely. Good night!

He seemed to be testing Tom right here.... this makes me want to think he?s town. but still, not enough to rule him out as 3rd party.

Ness:
Although sometimes he jumps to conclusions, for the most part you can tell he genuinely will form an argument before attacking someone. based on all his contributions, pretty sure he?s town. he was a bit upset when Daniel was lynched, because although he scumread Daniel he didn?t like the fact that Sataric lynched him without allowing Daniel to defend himself.

Lucanosa: almost 99% sure that he is town. N2 happened without Weeny, since he was a troll alt that was banned. Two mafia kills and a 3rd party role kill happened N2, so imo this clears him from being sk and most likely isn?t mafia. (unless The Godfather is the only one that PMs the host about kills, then my opinion of Lucanosa is neutral)

Oath: genuinely contributing to this game, I want to clear him as town but there?s always the possibility. however with how much effort he put into his compilation & analysis post of Daniel + Ender, I?m very inclined to think he?s not mafia. the only thing that I didn?t like about his posts is that he?s a bit too neutral on a lot of people. I think if he was a bit more accusatory in his reads I would feel stronger about him.

Tom: tbh I don?t know. I don?t want to say I?m suspicious of him until I see what he has to say in the next 48 hours. I totally acknowledge the fact that if he was mafia of course he?s going to say whatever he thinks it takes, and that?s why I don?t feel strongly about him. But I also think that if he was mafia, he would have lynched Kit on D1. A lot of people were suspicious of her, but he blueread her. Of course, there?s the possibility that he blueread her and wanted to kill a townie as well to maximize kills.

Trojan

why do u have to ****post lmao
at first I thought he was town aligned, because this is similar to how he played in Forest Fire. at least this game you can tell that he is sorta trying by actually asking questions. I didn?t suspect him much until he contradicted himself by saying that he scumread Daniel, when he did the opposite.

Tina:
Quite hard to read her... Her reads are all very careful it seems. She also did push Daniel, and unlike Trundle she was very precise with her accusation. Yet I have a weird feeling about her. She goes through every single possible outcome that she can think of, for example with Endless & Trundle.

Endless / Trundle
A natural continuation from the above, because once again I feel like people are dropping their guard. Endless claimed a shot, and Trundle claimed vig and said he shot him, and suddenly this must be fact? They could be a mafia team in cahoots lying about an additional shot that never happened to throw off town (if we assume 2KP mafia / 1KP third party - but if Endless was shot, I think we should consider the possibility of a fourth KP coming from somewhere rather than just assuming it must be a town-aligned shot). Trundle could have shot him as mafia/SK and jumped up to try and certify himself - hence his IMO flimsy justification of his shot on Endless. Unlike with Ayaya, I am actually considering these possibilities rather than stating them as a sort of "don't believe everything you read!" wake-up call. On the other hand, we could also entertain the possibility of Trundle being scum and shooting a third party Endless (maybe even one with a second life, which is not at all uncommon in TBT mafia for say an SK to have a vest as well. In this you might think, "why not fake claim then vet then?" - well, if there is really one in the game (I believe Karla claimed or did I misinterpret the abbreviation 'VT'?) then he'd give himself up to the real vet instantly) - then Endless, being scum himself, is assuming Trundle is town because being a killing role himself his guard may have dropped to the possibility. Or maybe Trundle is genuinely a vigilante and shot a third party!? But there is still the issue that Trundle isn't a Stark and given that Ash & Kit both flipped blue and are both Starks I'm struggling to believe the claim. Also, provided Endless is third party, it is no stretch to think he could be the one to shoot Ender - knowing him well and others in the thread (myself included) voicing concerns about Ender. It is perfectly justifiable and would take out someone that is a threat to his survival.

God my head is spinning. Basically I think something is up with Endless and Trundle, but I'm not sure which one or both and the possibilities are endless (heh). But I don't believe that they can both be town.

Well now that we know that Endless was town I want to see if she continues to push Trundle. If she doesn?t, I?m going to see that as kind of suspicious unless she has good reasoning why not. Cause I actually don?t follow the reasoning in that, at the time it was not impossible that Trundle is town, I don?t get why she ruled that out immediately.

Ironically, now that Karla's role PM was released & I looked more into Trundle, I find it almost impossible that he's town. Since she's accused both Daniel + Trundle, mostly based off good reasoning, it seems unlikely to me that she's mafia. I'm leaning towards town.

Trundle -

I was neutral on Trundle for awhile. what originally threw me off about Trundle is that he pushed Daniel the most out of everyone. It seemed pretty unlikely that he?s scum because not too much suspicion was on Daniel for that days lynch apart from Sataric and Tina.... but then I remembered Daniel was almost lynched on D1. I think it?s very likely that Trundle bussed Daniel since many eyes were already on Daniel and then claimed Vig to try to prove his alignment.

Bold move. And now everyone seems convinced he?s town and wants to vote him as King. But a few things don?t add up. We know mafia has at least 3 members right now for their KP to be 2. It doesn?t seem likely that there?s a 4th, since 6 mafia/23 players seems pretty unfair.

So far there?s been 3 blue roles revealed. It?s safe to assume a doctor exists, along with Kingmaker. A hero seems very likely, as it was in Tom?s Kingmaker game as well; but even if Hero doesn?t exist there could be a Veteran as Karla and others mentioned. I think it?s safe to assume that there?s 6 blue roles.

But with Trundle?s claim... and Karla definitely being a Vig, that means if he?s telling the truth there are 7 blue roles. We are 100% sure that there's a SK role of some sort. meaning that there are more power roles than Townies???

This just doesn?t seem likely to me and if it?s the case, this game is biased. AND, if he was Vig.... There?s no way you?re just going to use your shot N1 like that.

Just look at what he said in his defense:

For anyone wondering, as far as I know, my shot was not refunded unless Minties forgot to include it.

I claimed to account for the shot on Endless, which is obviously helpful to the town because 1) Endless is now more trusted as town and 2) I should also be more trusted as town. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by saying you're confirmed already?

1) I shot Endless because I read EnderWiggin as a blue role (which ended up being mafia, of course), and Endless to me looked like he was attacking Ender for very little reason. Especially near the end of night (I sent in my kill as a last minute decision.)
I sent the shot in because, after feeling that Endless was mafia, I knew that a mafia flip is often detrimental and discouraging for the mafia team, so I thought the risk to be worth it. In a PM allowed game I would have questioned him in PM before shooting, but I obviously couldn't do that.

The first sentence is a giant red flag. In Karla?s role PM, it clearly says that if your shot misses, it will not be refunded. There?s no way that if there are 2 Vigs, that Minties would include that part in one but not the other. The correct answer to this question would have been no. if he was really Vig, he would have known that.

His claims for shooting Endless are just plain weak, so you had a feeling and therefor thought it was best to shoot him before even forming an argument with him?? No. Endless claimed that he was saved and so you claimed Vig to convince everyone of your alignment. And then you bussed Daniel to make you seem even more Town.

What do you want me to do? Argue on baseless accusations? Tom should have done a completely random (incl. whole player list) instead of going through all of this. I already mentioned that I think Daniel is scum. There is literally nothing else I can contribute.

Really funny that you didn?t want to even ARGUE on basic accusations on D1 but then you claim that killing someone N1 that you didn?t even argue with is reasonable.

It is possible he?s sk. but if he was sk he would be more in the background. I wanted to townread him too, until I actually read back on all his posts. guys pls don't just townread him, there's no way he's Vig. & Kingmaker whatever you do DO NOT King Trundle.

Blu Rose:

first thing that?s offputting: he hasn?t really pushed anyone all game.

2nd: his behavior the entire end of D1

i'm not in support of a tom lynch or anything atm but would just like to say that, if there is anything that reindeer mafia had taught me, it's that simple feelings for who is mafia tend to be spot on, especially if it's just things like this where you know something is wrong but can't identify it
and, really, if you think that he made his post on whatever to convey his town-ness, then wouldn't this convey scumminess? after all, if you're town, there's no reason you should be conveying scumminess by just sharing thoughts and opinions (unless, naturally, if said thoughts and opinions are contradictory and/or just plain stupid)

He says immediately that he's not in support of a Tom lynch, but every other sentence in his post says that he's not against it either. He didn?t feel the need to even mention who he's suspicious of.

because he's dying anyways and it's cmd and i doubt his ability to make a play like that
it doesn't really matter but w/e
he'd have said that he were mafia and given in had he been mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

stated like a true mafioso <3

if he were mafia, then he would go quiet so as to not reveal any more information
and i get that it's something his team could've fabricated. seriously, think about it for a moment
and i also get that you have thought and will not change your mind, dw

no, i'm not stating that i suspect sataric
please take anything with a <3 after it from me with a grain of salt
rather, with like a barrel load

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just realized what you were trying to say that first paragraph
ok yeah i get it now but still
i'd be liable to go quiet as mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes i get that i'm me and cmd is cmd

These two posts are just all over the place.... First quote basically says that Daniel wouldn?t have the ability to fake claim... Second says that ?yes, ik his team could?ve fabricated that, but if he was mafia then he?d just give up and stop revealing info?

if I was mafia I certainly wouldn?t, especially if I had nothing to lose. Not believing that Daniel could have came up with the Hero claim himself, is just the weakest reason to believe Daniel. I would have believed him more if he would have said something along the lines of "well there is still the possibility he's town.." like everyone else.

and that bolded part..like..why would you even say this as town. in the event Daniel flips red, wouldn?t you want him to give us info? even if he is just trying to confuse us, it?s better than nothing.

Panda
She was a lot more questioning and interrogating in the last game I played with her. The only person she?s really pushed is Ness. She asked when Night is over twice, when Dolby answered her right after he asked. She needs to contribute more and stop focusing on only one person, it seems like she?s barely paying attention to what?s going on. Even just right now, she asked Oath if he questioned aVidear?s alignment like two pages after he wrote a long post including why he thinks we should lynch aVidear. and she is still pushing Ness without presenting an actual case, and asking to be King?d like what even

Dolby: impossible to read since he has only made 1 contributing post. while I do agree with some of his points, if he doesn?t start being active, he needs to be lynched.

Jello: barely even posts, and when they do, it?s almost entirely contradicting. mentioned that we shouldn?t let aVidear ?sail through the game? but is literally doing the same thing. tbh I wish Karla would have shot him instead of meg. but I don?t think he?s worth lynching today.

aVidear: posted in the beginning and now we barely have anything. the only argument he made was on Trojan and wasn?t based on much. To me, he is not worth killing right now. He could be mafia, but imo it?s way more likely that he just doesn?t know how to play given that this is his first game.

its 1AM, this took a loooot longer than I thought it would to type out. oops

Just to make this clear: Kingmaker do NOT King Trundle, and guys stop townreading him. There are a lot of things in his claims that don't add up. I feel really strongly that he should be lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you choose to only analyze one section of my post and skim the rest, pls read the part about Trundle.

Kingmaker, pls choose either Sataric again, Oath, or Ness.

Ok so tom I get the feeling from that post you're drunk.

Meow I really don't like your read on trundle, there is a difference between a base and an full blown attack. I'm not sure if this is just a bad read or something else. I'll be watching your posts from now on.

@ Karla - I knew something was not right about your roleclaim. Sad to see you die. Shame about that wasted kill on Meg, though depending on how you see it, at least now we don't have to be suspicious of her being scum. But we desperatly need to protect the townies we have left now. We have lost far too many.

Trundle's role name doesn't add up

I have to agree. After seeing the names of the characters that just died on Night 2, they are all very Stark-related like you said, and most if not all also have strong ties to the town of Winterfell where as the Lannisters and their allies (See EnderWiggin's role 'The Mountain') are tied to Casterly Rock or Kings Landing. Loras Tyrell is most prominently associated with Highgarden.

Well at this point I wouldn't be surprised if all the Blues are dead. Besides that, we still possibly have a Doctor on our hands. So anyone who claims a blue is still suspicious in my book.

This post makes no sense, Ness. We know the Kingmaker, at the very least, is alive - And that should be a blue role. Furthermore, I hope we have a doctor of some kind if nothing else. But at this stage in the game, with so many kills still occurring, we HAVE to get that Mafia KP down or remove the SK or whatever killing role a third-party might have or else we'll run out of both townies and blues very soon.

Personally, I feel like you'd make a better king than Oath but I am glad I was selected once more. Hopefully I can keep myself from making any mistakes. I will try to use the intent to hammer idea today but might select more than one person at the same time if we're running low on time.

@ Everyone - I am glad that many have posted their suspicions already. With so many town people dying last night, we now have no room to sit back and idly try to weed out the low-contributing players or annoying spam-posters. We need to reduce the KP or get rid of that killing third-party as soon as possible - Preferably with today's lynch. It feels like many of the people that I have gotten decent town-reads upon find similar targets suspicious. This could potentially be very good. But it also means that if you are TOWN and you are on many people's suspicions list, you better prove your worth ASAP or you could be the one dying next and essentially screwing up the entire game by being stupidly scummy despite your town-tag. Please do not let this happen. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I won't be home tomorrow night my time which is when the day will end as it is my fathers birthday, so we have about 24 hours before I submit my vote at most.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also - Night 1 we had 3 deaths and 1 save. (With Trundle using his shot on the saved target.)
Night 2 we had 4 deaths and 0 saves. (With Karla using his shot to account for one of the kills.)
Despite 2 Mafias being killed off, kills per night seems to be the same..

Blu what even are you doing this game.
idek oath i'm so sorry
here are my thoughts:
Sataric -100% not mafia, 90% town. lynched Daniel without asking the rest of Town, based on his behavior + intuition, didn?t want to lynch Tom due to Tom?s defenses. possible 3rd party/sk. I say this because he most definitely genuinely wants to kill scum, but that?s not to rule him out as a serial killer.

What is a bit strange to me is that he never made a case against Daniel. He didn?t give the chance for him to explain and defend himself. Sataric also was suspicious of me, and he made this clear. He questioned me a lot. since I?m a new player, I would assume that he would have been more inclined to question Daniel to give him a chance, and yolo vote me or Trojan instead of a more experienced player that potentially could?ve been town. after all, that was his reasoning against lynching Tom.

He seemed to be testing Tom right here.... this makes me want to think he?s town. but still, not enough to rule him out as 3rd party.

Ness:
Although sometimes he jumps to conclusions, for the most part you can tell he genuinely will form an argument before attacking someone. based on all his contributions, pretty sure he?s town. he was a bit upset when Daniel was lynched, because although he scumread Daniel he didn?t like the fact that Sataric lynched him without allowing Daniel to defend himself.

Lucanosa: almost 99% sure that he is town. N2 happened without Weeny, since he was a troll alt that was banned. Two mafia kills and a 3rd party role kill happened N2, so imo this clears him from being sk and most likely isn?t mafia. (unless The Godfather is the only one that PMs the host about kills, then my opinion of Lucanosa is neutral)

Oath: genuinely contributing to this game, I want to clear him as town but there?s always the possibility. however with how much effort he put into his compilation & analysis post of Daniel + Ender, I?m very inclined to think he?s not mafia. the only thing that I didn?t like about his posts is that he?s a bit too neutral on a lot of people. I think if he was a bit more accusatory in his reads I would feel stronger about him.

Tom: tbh I don?t know. I don?t want to say I?m suspicious of him until I see what he has to say in the next 48 hours. I totally acknowledge the fact that if he was mafia of course he?s going to say whatever he thinks it takes, and that?s why I don?t feel strongly about him. But I also think that if he was mafia, he would have lynched Kit on D1. A lot of people were suspicious of her, but he blueread her. Of course, there?s the possibility that he blueread her and wanted to kill a townie as well to maximize kills.

Trojan

why do u have to ****post lmao
at first I thought he was town aligned, because this is similar to how he played in Forest Fire. at least this game you can tell that he is sorta trying by actually asking questions. I didn?t suspect him much until he contradicted himself by saying that he scumread Daniel, when he did the opposite.

Tina:
Quite hard to read her... Her reads are all very careful it seems. She also did push Daniel, and unlike Trundle she was very precise with her accusation. Yet I have a weird feeling about her. She goes through every single possible outcome that she can think of, for example with Endless & Trundle.

Well now that we know that Endless was town I want to see if she continues to push Trundle. If she doesn?t, I?m going to see that as kind of suspicious unless she has good reasoning why not. Cause I actually don?t follow the reasoning in that, at the time it was not impossible that Trundle is town, I don?t get why she ruled that out immediately.

Ironically, now that Karla's role PM was released & I looked more into Trundle, I find it almost impossible that he's town. Since she's accused both Daniel + Trundle, mostly based off good reasoning, it seems unlikely to me that she's mafia. I'm leaning towards town.
Trundle -

I was neutral on Trundle for awhile. what originally threw me off about Trundle is that he pushed Daniel the most out of everyone. It seemed pretty unlikely that he?s scum because not too much suspicion was on Daniel for that days lynch apart from Sataric and Tina.... but then I remembered Daniel was almost lynched on D1. I think it?s very likely that Trundle bussed Daniel since many eyes were already on Daniel and then claimed Vig to try to prove his alignment.

Bold move. And now everyone seems convinced he?s town and wants to vote him as King. But a few things don?t add up. We know mafia has at least 3 members right now for their KP to be 2. It doesn?t seem likely that there?s a 4th, since 6 mafia/23 players seems pretty unfair.

So far there?s been 3 blue roles revealed. It?s safe to assume a doctor exists, along with Kingmaker. A hero seems very likely, as it was in Tom?s Kingmaker game as well; but even if Hero doesn?t exist there could be a Veteran as Karla and others mentioned. I think it?s safe to assume that there?s 6 blue roles.

But with Trundle?s claim... and Karla definitely being a Vig, that means if he?s telling the truth there are 7 blue roles. We are 100% sure that there's a SK role of some sort. meaning that there are more power roles than Townies???

This just doesn?t seem likely to me and if it?s the case, this game is biased. AND, if he was Vig.... There?s no way you?re just going to use your shot N1 like that.

Just look at what he said in his defense:

The first sentence is a giant red flag. In Karla?s role PM, it clearly says that if your shot misses, it will not be refunded. There?s no way that if there are 2 Vigs, that Minties would include that part in one but not the other. The correct answer to this question would have been no. if he was really Vig, he would have known that.

His claims for shooting Endless are just plain weak, so you had a feeling and therefor thought it was best to shoot him before even forming an argument with him?? No. Endless claimed that he was saved and so you claimed Vig to convince everyone of your alignment. And then you bussed Daniel to make you seem even more Town.

Really funny that you didn?t want to even ARGUE on basic accusations on D1 but then you claim that killing someone N1 that you didn?t even argue with is reasonable.

It is possible he?s sk. but if he was sk he would be more in the background. I wanted to townread him too, until I actually read back on all his posts. guys pls don't just townread him, there's no way he's Vig. & Kingmaker whatever you do DO NOT King Trundle.
Blu Rose:

first thing that?s offputting: he hasn?t really pushed anyone all game.

2nd: his behavior the entire end of D1

He says immediately that he's not in support of a Tom lynch, but every other sentence in his post says that he's not against it either. He didn?t feel the need to even mention who he's suspicious of

These two posts are just all over the place.... First quote basically says that Daniel wouldn?t have the ability to fake claim... Second says that ?yes, ik his team could?ve fabricated that, but if he was mafia then he?d just give up and stop revealing info?

if I was mafia I certainly wouldn?t, especially if I had nothing to lose. Not believing that Daniel could have came up with the Hero claim himself, is just the weakest reason to believe Daniel. I would have believed him more if he would have said something along the lines of "well there is still the possibility he's town.." like everyone else.

and that bolded part..like..why would you even say this as town. in the event Daniel flips red, wouldn?t you want him to give us info? even if he is just trying to confuse us, it?s better than nothing.
Panda
She was a lot more questioning and interrogating in the last game I played with her. The only person she?s really pushed is Ness. She asked when Night is over twice, when Dolby answered her right after he asked. She needs to contribute more and stop focusing on only one person, it seems like she?s barely paying attention to what?s going on. Even just right now, she asked Oath if he questioned aVidear?s alignment like two pages after he wrote a long post including why he thinks we should lynch aVidear. and she is still pushing Ness without presenting an actual case, and asking to be King?d like what even

Dolby: impossible to read since he has only made 1 contributing post. while I do agree with some of his points, if he doesn?t start being active, he needs to be lynched.

Jello: barely even posts, and when they do, it?s almost entirely contradicting. mentioned that we shouldn?t let aVidear ?sail through the game? but is literally doing the same thing. tbh I wish Karla would have shot him instead of meg. but I don?t think he?s worth lynching today.

aVidear: posted in the beginning and now we barely have anything. the only argument he made was on Trojan and wasn?t based on much. To me, he is not worth killing right now. He could be mafia, but imo it?s way more likely that he just doesn?t know how to play given that this is his first game.
its 1AM, this took a loooot longer than I thought it would to type out. oops

Just to make this clear: Kingmaker do NOT King Trundle, and guys stop townreading him. There are a lot of things in his claims that don't add up. I feel really strongly that he should be lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you choose to only analyze one section of my post and skim the rest, pls read the part about Trundle.

Kingmaker, pls choose either Sataric again, Oath, or Ness.
First thing: True, true.

Second thing: I wasn't against a Tom lynch and still am not. I'm also not for a Tom lynch and wasn't suspicious of anyone due to the first thing you mentioned.

Third thing:
m3ow_ said:
Fair enough. Please explain how these are "all over the place," I can't seem to locate it myself.
m3ow_ said:
u wot m8
Okay, look. The claim and gambit that CMD did are honestly way above anything that has happened post-hammer in TBT Mafia. Seeing as TBT Mafia is literally my only experience of Mafia on the Internet, it makes sense for me to think it unexpected, as many people in the past claim roles after the hammer that--you'll never guess--are their legitimate roles. This LITERALLY makes the expected outcome a claim of his role. My reason for believing Daniel was not essentially that I didn't believe in his apparent ability--albeit I'll admit to only posting that in the thread--, more of an "in my experience" thing. Questions?
m3ow_ said:
Whether or not I want him to give us info is trivial: My desires didn't influence CMD's actions. I would want him to give us more info, yes. Would he want to give us more info? No. So, why would he continue to talk as Mafia post hammer (unless if he were attempting to get more info himself, which apparently happens ALL THE TIME and I'm the only one unaware of it)?

So then sat who are you lookin at

Nobody should consider themselves safe. In a sense, I suppose I am looking at everyone. That's the best way to proceed, don't you think? I will carefully go through people's post history once again in the end but for now what worries me the most is that I have no idea who the kingmaker is and it'd be a damn tragedy to have them executed after they put their faith in me twice.

I suppose top scum-read as of this very moment - Though this is very likely subject to change - Is: Trojan, Panda, Jellofish, Blu Rose, aVidear and Tina. I am still very displeased with your list of whom to lynch for the previous day, Oath, so I am looking at you too. Tom as well. And Dolby. Did I miss anyone? :cool:

The sheer amount of people that's got a bad vibe from Blu Rose alone is really causing me to consider them as my primary target as of right now, but at the same time if a name is tossed around a lot that means that potentially a few scummies have mentioned them too.

I feel like Karla's last will made some very solid points regarding aVidear and then he claims common Townie when not put under significant pressure afterwards.

Ok so I am intrested to know why karla put in her will that I was scum after her reaction test said that I was not scum so that weird. If you guys lynch me tho you going to be losing a townie but I guess it does not matter what I say because it just makes me more scum like

Making a role-claim out of the blue when not even put under any kind of real pressure made him look even scummier than he did before, but I am waiting for him to spit out his role name since it was already requested and his role is out in the open either way.

Tom playing the "I'm so disinterested, maybe you should just lynch me.." is sad to me in so many ways because even though I understand he's going through some awful scenarios in real life, Tina (who mentioned being in the same position) ended up making some really solid posts nonetheless, and in generally I just feel that such statements is kind of rude towards Minties who is working her butt off to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Tom, being one of the best players in Mafia overall in my opinion, and a really polite guy, should know better than to be so blatantly "meh!" about the whole game. Still, I hope he will feel better soon.

I may have had bad candidates at day but then my masterpost so.

Did anyone go back to see who Ender/Daniel avoided talking about

Still waiting on avidear's role name

This post makes no sense, Ness. We know the Kingmaker, at the very least, is alive - And that should be a blue role. Furthermore, I hope we have a doctor of some kind if nothing else. But at this stage in the game, with so many kills still occurring, we HAVE to get that Mafia KP down or remove the SK or whatever killing role a third-party might have or else we'll run out of both townies and blues very soon.

Personally, I feel like you'd make a better king than Oath but I am glad I was selected once more. Hopefully I can keep myself from making any mistakes. I will try to use the intent to hammer idea today but might select more than one person at the same time if we're running low on time.

Well yeah, but I mean think about it: We've lost a total of 3 Blue's in the first few nights. Given how low Blue roles tend to be in count I'm pretty certain we're starting to run out of blues. With Trundles claim and Kingmaker on our hands, i'm pretty sure the most we can suspect would be anything but 3-4 blue roles.

I believe the that the inclusion of so many blue roles is because of the strength of the mafia team + third party role. Minties may have balanced the game by adding strength to town rather than removing power from the mafia team.

I believe the that the inclusion of so many blue roles is because of the strength of the mafia team + third party role. Minties may have balanced the game by adding strength to town rather than removing power from the mafia team.

That is a possibility. Let me ask you - If you were king today, who would you have lynched?

That is a possibility. Let me ask you - If you were king today, who would you have lynched?

From activity and behaviour, it would be between Tom and Trojan. I believe right after N1 ended there were some decent argument on Tom that explained why he hasn't been furiously attacking me this game. I think he falls under the same umbrella as Daniel. Trojan seems to be passing the game by like all his other games and I have reason to believe his town and mafia behaviour would be no different.

Back