• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

That still leaves us with who do we lynch today

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find it pretty rare for me to actually know who is scum late. My day one randoms are usually more accurate than my late game nit picking, Jubs will attest to that, if you want to read weeaboo mafia, I killed about 4-5 townies before finally finding the last mafia. This might be because I'm usually dead before late game so I don't really have much experience with it. I did explain why I shot early in my post earlier (and in a post a bit before that I think I mentioned in case I die before I got to use it, I am not certain).

I do understand your suspicions. Thankfully we still have nearly 30 hours or more left of day so just hold on tight.

****ING WEEABOO MAFIA.

Wrong game though, that was definitely Gandalf's Lord of the Rings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

****ING WEEABOO MAFIA.

Wrong game though, that was definitely Gandalf's Lord of the Rings.

Oh yeah. You would know since you teased me about it for a year after it happened even though I still won. :lemon:

Kingmaker hasn't made their choice I think, or Minties isn't on yet to announce the new king. I want to see who's king first and who they think is suspicious to them.

It still doesn't explain to me why he used it as early as N1 instead of saving it for later. I thought he'd be wiser and save it until he's convinced on who is scum, especially with how Ender flipped today. He's a vet and I was expecting more from him :(

He may screw up with his reads tho like he said, which is why I want to see him contribute more to prove his alignment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I personally think we should lynch Dolby on D3 instead. There's a chance he's not scum and mafia might use his reputation and inactivity to distract us and waste a lynch on him.

If he still doesn't post till D3, he'd really confuse town further (I'm reminded of CMD's reason for lynching Starry on Forest Fire on this) and lynching him then might be a good idea. I don't want to lynch him based on reputation and inactivity alone.

What's interesting is that Dolby was online last night...Who do you think that we should lynch then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops ninjad

Can you go into further detail on this? Why doesn't it convince you?

I'm willing to believe you on this. Ayaya is town until something else comes up.

What were you doing here?

I want to hear more from Meg on what her suspicions are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well yeah, but he also said that he has the Library computer to talk to. I swear I saw him lurking down below yesterday, he didn't post. During Forest Fire he did this so its just worth noting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is where he said this.

Someone what's my opinion on this. Awesome.

I don't know but I have a feeling something is up with Trojan, but I can't tell what it is.

Not surprised at all. It'll probably be either tonight or tomorrow morning before class that I'll do a dig.

Thank you for showing faith in me, Kingmaker.

It is midnight here, my time, and I am heading to bed now - So please, everyone, gather as much information as you can and truly voice your opinions on whom we should lynch. I will take everything into consideration and want to hear what everyone thinks.

I've voiced my primary suspects already in a previous post - I mentioned Meg, Daniel, Tom, but also possibly Tina or M3ow_ - so those people might want to put a little bit of extra effort into showing that you have towns best interest in mind if that is truly the case.

People I find the most town-oriented thus far is Ness, Oath2Order for some strange reason, and Trundle if his claims add up. I feel that AVidear has gone way too quiet compared to the early game. We have plenty of time left until the day is over but I do not want to leave it for the last minute like Tom did. In fact, I probably won't be awake when the day ends which means we have about 24 hours to settle this at most. Cheers everyone.

Hey guys, I just came back home so I'll start reading now.

But why am I a primary suspect?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Panda going silent and lurking isn't sitting right with me at all... I'll do my scum reads later.

It is midnight here, my time, and I am heading to bed now - So please, everyone, gather as much information as you can and truly voice your opinions on whom we should lynch. I will take everything into consideration and want to hear what everyone thinks.

I've voiced my primary suspects already in a previous post - I mentioned Meg, Daniel, Tom, but also possibly Tina or M3ow_ - so those people might want to put a little bit of extra effort into showing that you have towns best interest in mind if that is truly the case.

Heading to bed myself but will try force myself to sit and focus when I get in tomorrow evening.

Ok well as of right now the only one I suspect is Trojan for the following reasons:
- a Lot of his comments are useless and are stating the obvious
- I get a bad vibe about his post
- All his reads have been false ( not sure if this would be because his a bad player or his mafia )
This is all I have right now got a bit of catch up to do tho

Ok well as of right now the only one I suspect is Trojan for the following reasons:
- a Lot of his comments are useless and are stating the obvious
- I get a bad vibe about his post
- All his reads have been false ( not sure if this would be because his a bad player or his mafia )
This is all I have right now got a bit of catch up to do tho
Not even bothered to defend this piece of **** attack

Back