• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Roles will be going out within the next hour or so, just tidying up lose ends and formatting. Going to close the the thread until the day post comes up so no one spouts out their role. Be patient, winter is coming. :lemon:

N10SKIF.png

The air north of the wall was cruel and biting, it stung Minties' face as she pushed her horse to go forward. The thick black furs draped over her shoulder did little to protect her from the piercing cold. She had a mission - to locate the two scouts that had gone missing. Placing her hand on the pommel of her sword, she listened. The forest was unusually quiet.

The snow whipped up from the ground in flurries, carried by the wind. The only sounds coming from the frozen branches where small creaks as the gust slid past them. Minties narrowed her eyes as she raised her collar up to her nose. The scouts should be here; she was sure of it. Justin and Jeremy were meant to do a typical patrol to ensure that no wildlings were hiding near the wall. Inky black hooves of her horse stopped abruptly, jolting her forward. Puffs of hot breath poured from the horse's nostrils, increasing as its pulse rose. More silence and Minties slid off of her horse. If he wouldn't move, she would have to seek her comrades on foot.

Approaching a clearing, she noted small droplets of blood. They led to the remains of a fire, ash still smouldering at the bottom. Her eyes followed the trail until they reached a pile of black furs and leather and the remaining pieces of Justin and Jeremy. She couldn't tell where their bodies began or ended, they were now just a heap of entrails and limbs. Scream caught in her throat, she shook as the head of Justin stared up at her with bright blue glassy eyes.

A thin, watery laugh behind her froze her blood and made her stomach fill with dread. She slowly peeked over her shoulder straight into the dead blue gaze of a creature that looked like it should have been rotting long ago. Eyes widened as a scream erupted from her lungs, only for it to be cut short as her head neatly fell from her shoulders in a cascade of red.

The forest was silent once again.

Justin wont get ahead.

Minties should have turned back.

Jeremy is rotting in pieces.

Players remaining: 23 / 23

Mafia remaining: ?? / ??

3rd Party Remaining: ?? / ??

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. Kingmaker PM your choice for king. Day one ends ~4PM AEST time (9:00PM PST). Good luck.

Apologies for taking so long, I needed more blood.

Last edited:
jzc9UkS.gif

Me waiting for this to start I love spongebob memes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I guess we're doing normal Plurality day 1.

jzc9UkS.gif

Me waiting for this to start I love spongebob memes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I guess we're doing normal Plurality day 1.

no the kingmaker sends the PM for king and the king decides you nub

- - - Post Merge - - -

also don't king me it's a terrible idea

Alright in all honesty, a veteran player should be king today. Not oath though, more like Ender, Karla or Endless from the top of my head.

Alright in all honesty, a veteran player should be king today. Not oath though, more like Ender, Karla or Endless from the top of my head.

I won't be so quick to nominate a king this early tbh. Let others post first on why they think they should be king.

I won't be so quick to nominate a king this early tbh. Let others post first on why they think they should be king.

ehhhh we wont be able to find much so we may as well just elect one of them

Idk about Karla but me or Endless would be good.

I could also do with someone in the range of Tom, Kit, or Trundle.

I'd put people like Karla or Tina in maybe? But I haven't played with them so I reaaaaaally can't say for sure that they're good picks.

Oh yeah I know, i'm just saying that someone like Trojan who usually just Shtposts in games shouldn't be our 1st king. Speaking of which, i'll do a bit of RQS to help get this started.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk about Karla but me or Endless would be good.

I could also do with someone in the range of Tom, Kit, or Trundle.

I'd put people like Karla or Tina in maybe? But I haven't played with them so I reaaaaaally can't say for sure that they're good picks.

Also Kit should be king because she would win us the game, she is my moth

Well, sure you should wait and decide on thoughts, but his comment about giving it to someone experienced/competent is a good start.

Oh yeah I know, i'm just saying that someone like Trojan who usually just Shtposts in games shouldn't be our 1st king. Speaking of which, i'll do a bit of RQS to help get this started.

Please dont do an RQS it's bothersome and does nothing

Back