• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon What rank are you?

What's your rank?

• Total voters
I'm at A- .. I'm fine with that.. I don't really like Ranked.. Too intense :/

I completely agree :p

I'm also A- and don't bother with ranked most times. I've been between B+ and A- for so long now it's crazy. It seems to be only in the very odd occasion that I find a team that works well together. Most times I just can't win, which I get frustrated with and leave xD I play Splatoon is after Uni late at night when I'm taking a study break, so I don't usually get much progress done. And to top it off, I only play tower control xD Hence why I never make much progress and will be on A- forever ~

I'm happy enough playing Turf Wars though ~

Still just C xD ranked really isn't my thing so I just rock Turf Wars I enjoy those much more for some reason.

Still just C xD ranked really isn't my thing so I just rock Turf Wars I enjoy those much more for some reason.

Same xD Turf wars are just as enjoyable, plus you don't always have to play seriously and start up a squid party if your teammates are keen xD

Want to be in the a+ but sadly just been staying at the A rank

I've gotten to S+ a long time ago and I haven't played in a year. I remember it being too stressful. I never ran out of bad things to say in front of the screen lol. Looking forward to when Splatoon 2 comes!

Back