Splatoon What rank are you?

What's your rank?

• Total voters
I'm at A- .. I'm fine with that.. I don't really like Ranked.. Too intense :/

I completely agree :p

I'm also A- and don't bother with ranked most times. I've been between B+ and A- for so long now it's crazy. It seems to be only in the very odd occasion that I find a team that works well together. Most times I just can't win, which I get frustrated with and leave xD I play Splatoon is after Uni late at night when I'm taking a study break, so I don't usually get much progress done. And to top it off, I only play tower control xD Hence why I never make much progress and will be on A- forever ~

I'm happy enough playing Turf Wars though ~

Still just C xD ranked really isn't my thing so I just rock Turf Wars I enjoy those much more for some reason.

Still just C xD ranked really isn't my thing so I just rock Turf Wars I enjoy those much more for some reason.

Same xD Turf wars are just as enjoyable, plus you don't always have to play seriously and start up a squid party if your teammates are keen xD

I've gotten to S+ a long time ago and I haven't played in a year. I remember it being too stressful. I never ran out of bad things to say in front of the screen lol. Looking forward to when Splatoon 2 comes!

Back