• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon What rank are you?

What's your rank?

• Total voters
I'm stuck at B+ 30-70 because I always end up being on the worst teams and I can't always carry my team in EVERY match. Ranked mode is starting to annoy me because of this. I want to be at least an A rank.

Started playing ranked again a few days ago. Was juggling between S 0 and S 15 before I fell all the way to A 60. It would've been farther if I hadn't gotten so many -1s from having like a 14/3 KD and carrying nearly every match.

Right now I'm A+ 30 and hopefully I can get back to S if I can get put on the winning team for once. And since I do so well, I now know that I am not the problem but rather it's my teammates.

A+. Been playing for roughly a month. S rank seems so close yet so far, as all I'm getting is 1 win and 1 lose consecutively so I'm stuck.

I was B+ for the longest time and had to grind through ranked battles to even be within reach of A. Even still, it's full of frustration and sweat and honestly I'm terrified of S-ranked battles. xD I hear they'll eat you alive.

B+. i usually play w/ my friend who does way better than me and that's how i got to B+ in a couple of days, haha

i managed to get to b+ today yeeeeesssss!! i knew it was a good idea to go back to using the... err... the orange n-zap (seriously tho, why can't i remember the name of it XD)

I'm an A- lvl 50 but I admit that when I play squads with my friends on Saturday night my rank goes down to B+ or B, it's when I play ranked by myself against a bunch of other B players that I move back up to A- but never a regular A. It's a cycle with lots of ups and downs lots of ins and outs and what have yous.

*sCREAMS BECAUSE I GOT MY RANK UP AGAIN TODAY AND IT'S A- NOW*

but now the real problem's gonna be staying at that rank without dropping rip me

I think I'm a B+. I haven't played it for a while now, kept getting frustrated with different things and I'm short on patience at the best of times. Going to try and get back into it while I'm off work

Still at rank S, and I won't try to go to S+, way too afraid that I will lose my rank ;_;

I keep going from A+ to S and then back down to A+. ;-; I've just accepted the fact that I have an A+ skill level lolz

S, then I hang around S for a bit, occasionally go down to A+ but then shoot back up to S again XD

Back