Splatoon What rank are you?

What's your rank?

• Total voters
As of now I'm S 60. I keep bouncing around S. My highest was 68 then I had a losing streak down to 27 then had a winning streak back up to 60. It's somewhat aggravating since I gain like 4 points for every win so it takes a long time to rank up.

I'm currently A rank. I got there with some help from a friend, and I haven't really played much since. Sometime or another I'd like to get to S, but I'm actually mainly a Turf War player.

I'm rank S but a skilled friend helped me get there. If I didn't have his help I'd probably be the B+ to A- zone.

I'm glad to see that this thread is still active! I'm still at S rank, hanging on for dear life. To those who are S+ : I salute you.
I've honestly been playing less ranked since reaching S because I'm afraid I'll get on a losing streak and be demoted. So I wish that we could play non ranked Splat Zones and Rainmaker.

Last edited:
As of now I'm S 60. I keep bouncing around S. My highest was 68 then I had a losing streak down to 27 then had a winning streak back up to 60. It's somewhat aggravating since I gain like 4 points for every win so it takes a long time to rank up.

Same goes for me. Although I'm hanging around he S 30 area more often. Sometimes I just drop down to A+ if it's a bad map/mode combo(like Zones + Port Mackerel) and I go rage mode until I reach S 30 again and quit for the day. On my average days I get up from 20 to about 40 and drop down to 30. Highest I've been is 68 though.

Oh yeah I forgot to say that I FINALLY got to S yesterday! Loving that I can play in squads now and not have to worry about my rank, it takes a lot of stress away that I never wanted in the first place.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to add that I have only used analog controls, I've seen a few people say that it's extremely difficult to do so. You can be good at either control scheme, there's not 1 setting that is straight up better than the other, it's personal preference.

Oh yeah I forgot to say that I FINALLY got to S yesterday! Loving that I can play in squads now and not have to worry about my rank, it takes a lot of stress away that I never wanted in the first place.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to add that I have only used analog controls, I've seen a few people say that it's extremely difficult to do so. You can be good at either control scheme, there's not 1 setting that is straight up better than the other, it's personal preference.

Made it to S rank too! It's a lot harder than A+! I got knocked back down to A+ but made it back up to S today!

I'm a B player on average I think. When I play with my friend in a squad, we go up against all star Japanese dudes and I drop down a grade. Then, when I play by myself I go back up a level. Maybe it's just because my friend can only play late at night on the weekends and I play in the afternoon by myself. Still it's not a big deal what letter if you're having fun, and you can't have fun talking about what happened to yourself.

Don't play ranked very much but for the little bit I have I'm a C rank now after being a C- for almost year just because I never really bothered with ranked. xD

B-

Barely. I'm only good at splat zones and maybe rainmaker as a sniper so it's hard to get points and stuff.

Your rank in splatoon?

My rank is S 90, I'm currently working on getting to S+, but it's so hard

I'm C- with 20 points. Why? I won my first ranked battle, and have yet to battle again! I have a winning percentage of 100%, why not stop while ahead?! LOL

Back