• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon What rank are you?

What's your rank?

• Total voters
As of now I'm S 60. I keep bouncing around S. My highest was 68 then I had a losing streak down to 27 then had a winning streak back up to 60. It's somewhat aggravating since I gain like 4 points for every win so it takes a long time to rank up.

I'm currently A rank. I got there with some help from a friend, and I haven't really played much since. Sometime or another I'd like to get to S, but I'm actually mainly a Turf War player.

I'm rank S but a skilled friend helped me get there. If I didn't have his help I'd probably be the B+ to A- zone.

I'm glad to see that this thread is still active! I'm still at S rank, hanging on for dear life. To those who are S+ : I salute you.
I've honestly been playing less ranked since reaching S because I'm afraid I'll get on a losing streak and be demoted. So I wish that we could play non ranked Splat Zones and Rainmaker.

Last edited:
As of now I'm S 60. I keep bouncing around S. My highest was 68 then I had a losing streak down to 27 then had a winning streak back up to 60. It's somewhat aggravating since I gain like 4 points for every win so it takes a long time to rank up.

Same goes for me. Although I'm hanging around he S 30 area more often. Sometimes I just drop down to A+ if it's a bad map/mode combo(like Zones + Port Mackerel) and I go rage mode until I reach S 30 again and quit for the day. On my average days I get up from 20 to about 40 and drop down to 30. Highest I've been is 68 though.

Oh yeah I forgot to say that I FINALLY got to S yesterday! Loving that I can play in squads now and not have to worry about my rank, it takes a lot of stress away that I never wanted in the first place.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to add that I have only used analog controls, I've seen a few people say that it's extremely difficult to do so. You can be good at either control scheme, there's not 1 setting that is straight up better than the other, it's personal preference.

Oh yeah I forgot to say that I FINALLY got to S yesterday! Loving that I can play in squads now and not have to worry about my rank, it takes a lot of stress away that I never wanted in the first place.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to add that I have only used analog controls, I've seen a few people say that it's extremely difficult to do so. You can be good at either control scheme, there's not 1 setting that is straight up better than the other, it's personal preference.

Made it to S rank too! It's a lot harder than A+! I got knocked back down to A+ but made it back up to S today!

I'm a B player on average I think. When I play with my friend in a squad, we go up against all star Japanese dudes and I drop down a grade. Then, when I play by myself I go back up a level. Maybe it's just because my friend can only play late at night on the weekends and I play in the afternoon by myself. Still it's not a big deal what letter if you're having fun, and you can't have fun talking about what happened to yourself.

Don't play ranked very much but for the little bit I have I'm a C rank now after being a C- for almost year just because I never really bothered with ranked. xD

B-

Barely. I'm only good at splat zones and maybe rainmaker as a sniper so it's hard to get points and stuff.

Your rank in splatoon?

My rank is S 90, I'm currently working on getting to S+, but it's so hard

I'm C- with 20 points. Why? I won my first ranked battle, and have yet to battle again! I have a winning percentage of 100%, why not stop while ahead?! LOL

Back