• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon What rank are you?

What's your rank?

• Total voters

classically.trained

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0799-9665-6671
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Kaleidoclover
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
I just got to rank S today. I played one match in S and it was a lot harder than A+ haha.

Last edited:
I actually think this is the first time this has been asked! Strange since it seems like something someone would've made already lol.

A+ and I've been there since like October. :/

B-

I just got it today lol

Hovering around A since October

I've come close to A+ multiple times but I end up falling hard to A- smh

I'm S rank. S 0 that is. I didn't win a single match once I got in S. I swear those players are worse than C+ ranks.

Frequent squad disconnections left me at S 0 and now I can never squad again because if I lose my S there's no way I'll be able to get it back. I'll tumble back down to B- like the last time I was at A+ 70.

i've been on b- for the past couple of weeks. i still am. last time i did ranked battle, i got pretty close to a b (i got over 80) but then i kept on losing matches and losing connection. now i'm only on around 20/30. :(

I am at S 35 at the moment. I only played one match alone on S though since i want to keep my S rank for a while. It took me a long time to get there (mainly because i did not play ranked too much though lol).

Currently sitting at A rank. Think it's A 49 or something. I was happy to get through A- on my own (it was surprisingly easy) but I haven't had much luck with A rank. Got up to A 82, then got knocked back down to A 32 and I'm now slowly building it up again. ^^

I've reached S+ since 3 months ago lol I haven't been playing for a while. It's such a pain getting there from S (it felt longer than going from default rank all the way to S) so I don't think I still have the patience to go +99 or something. I'm pretty satisfied with where I am right now.

Same here, I'm at S as well. Took forever to get there but I had been avoiding ranked battles for 3 months so yeah, no wonder it took so long xD I love squadding now that I don't have to worry about my rank anymore.

I'm a b, I kinda go between b+ and b. I am nothing but a srcub I cri

I just got to A- yesterday~
I can't remember if I got to A- on my old file. I'm sitting at about...40-something at the moment? 50-something at best.

Back