White Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Kaleidoclover
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
I just got to rank S today. I played one match in S and it was a lot harder than A+ haha.

Last edited:
I actually think this is the first time this has been asked! Strange since it seems like something someone would've made already lol.

A+ and I've been there since like October. :/

Hovering around A since October

I've come close to A+ multiple times but I end up falling hard to A- smh

I'm S rank. S 0 that is. I didn't win a single match once I got in S. I swear those players are worse than C+ ranks.

Frequent squad disconnections left me at S 0 and now I can never squad again because if I lose my S there's no way I'll be able to get it back. I'll tumble back down to B- like the last time I was at A+ 70.

i've been on b- for the past couple of weeks. i still am. last time i did ranked battle, i got pretty close to a b (i got over 80) but then i kept on losing matches and losing connection. now i'm only on around 20/30. :(

I am at S 35 at the moment. I only played one match alone on S though since i want to keep my S rank for a while. It took me a long time to get there (mainly because i did not play ranked too much though lol).

Currently sitting at A rank. Think it's A 49 or something. I was happy to get through A- on my own (it was surprisingly easy) but I haven't had much luck with A rank. Got up to A 82, then got knocked back down to A 32 and I'm now slowly building it up again. ^^

I've reached S+ since 3 months ago lol I haven't been playing for a while. It's such a pain getting there from S (it felt longer than going from default rank all the way to S) so I don't think I still have the patience to go +99 or something. I'm pretty satisfied with where I am right now.

Same here, I'm at S as well. Took forever to get there but I had been avoiding ranked battles for 3 months so yeah, no wonder it took so long xD I love squadding now that I don't have to worry about my rank anymore.

I just got to A- yesterday~
I can't remember if I got to A- on my old file. I'm sitting at about...40-something at the moment? 50-something at best.

Back