• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Things in real life that remind you of Animal Crossing

p e p p e r

(✿◠‿◠)
Bells
Red Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I was at the Japanese market by my house today and found some Setsubun throwing beans & I instantly thought of Animal Crossing. Have you seen things irl that you remind you of the game? Post pics here if you find anything

a0xogx.jpg

Pink blossom trees, when I see penguins and the songs I hear that sounds similar to animal crossing

Pill bugs. Prior to Animal Crossing I don't know what those things were called. There's a lot of pill bugs around my place.

When I was in Japan I went to Kaminari Temple in Asakusa and there were so many stalls there. I bought a Daruma doll there a small one and I thought back to Animal Crossing, the ones that make a weird sound when you press them in the game. I bought a white one that means good luck in studies :3 ~ Also there was a mask shop and they had so many Noh masks and oni masks which also reminded me of ACNL

Shep reminds me of a certain musician :p

Also a lot of Gracie clothes, like I have a few floppy hats and dresses :D

Almost any song with an accordion reminds me of ACWW and ACCF hourly songs, especially 2AM.

Anytime I hear music similar to that which plays on the island!
I work with children too so every time I hear the word octagonal I think of my lovely Octavian :)

My rug looks like animal crossing grass (not meant to it just reminds me of it)!

Sometime Ill see flowers that remind me of animal crossing. Especially when I see blue flowers.

I was at the Japanese market by my house today and found some Setsubun throwing beans & I instantly thought of Animal Crossing. Have you seen things irl that you remind you of the game? Post pics here if you find anything

a0xogx.jpg

Oh my God I wish i live Close to a Japan Market. The close I Seen one was a Game store i forgot the name of at Have Japaneses Xbox 360 controllers and so Anima Comics. But at was before i move From Talsa OK back to TX.

I collect dead bugs and I have a display with several kinds of bugs in it including a scorpion and a giant cicada which reminds me of Animal Crossing. I hope someday to make a set up with a golden stag, a goliath beetle, and the other expensive beetles and have them all in a shadow box and label it "rainy day fund" or something like that, maybe "break for bells".

Cicadas remind me of Animal Crossing. I really love listening to them. Holly shrubs remind me of Animal Crossing, too.

I went to Little Tokyo in L.A. last weekend & saw these in front of a restaurant I was eating at. They reminded me of the Zodiac set & dharma set

2lvd2xy.jpg

Back