• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley

I've beaten the game twice, first marrying Sebastion then marrying Elliot. Personally though, my second playthrough was modded since I couldn't stand Elliot's default portrait. I also downloaded and changed the graphics of the game. Added some mods that made the game much more enjoyable for me!!!

I really love Sebby all over and after changing Elliot's portrait, I feel in love with his personality.

Since I have a new laptop, I'm trying to decide whether I want to move all my stuff over again or not for the game @v@.....
Maybe at least the portraits, the HQ portrait mod that also allows switching portraits with a click of a button, and maybe the graphic changes for the world.

I enjoyed the original graphics the first play through but I felt like graphic changes gave the game new life for me personally. It made me want to play the game again since I usually don't like to play games over 100 times.

Last edited:
When I get my new computer, I plan on buying it off Steam (I'll have to make a new account -- don't remember my old account's password). Either that or buy it on the Switch, not sure yet.
I already own it on PS4 and I love it.

When I get my new computer, I plan on buying it off Steam (I'll have to make a new account -- don't remember my old account's password). Either that or buy it on the Switch, not sure yet.
I already own it on PS4 and I love it.

just curious why do u want it for another platform? :0 is it annoying to play on ps4 or do u just Feel Like It

I can’t wait for 1.6 🥹
Woah wait what? I thought this guy said he was done with Stardew Valley. I think I bought this on the Switch online like 2 years ago. I had planned on doing a 1 week vacation away from work just to do whatever I wanted and ended up just playing this game for most of it lol.

I wonder how much longer ConcernedApe will keep updating Stardew Valley! Such a great game, I've bought it on different platforms - Steam, iPhone/iPad, Switch, and Playstation. No regrets.

Cannot wait for Haunted Chocolatier 👻🍫

I thought he was done so I'm super excited for this update! I have it on Switch to relax in bed with, but I also have it on PC for all the glorious mods.

They are updating the game????? I haven’t played this in forever I love it so much I play it on switch as I’m not a PC l gamer just consoles or handheld 😊

I'm really excited for the update myself! ^^ I started playing Stardew on the Switch just recently, but I'm far enough in that I was starting to feel like I'd already exhausted most of the festival dialogue and such (and was starting to skip them to use my precious time on other things, eheh), so I'm super excited to hear that there's more on the way. I was very pleasantly surprised to hear that it was getting another update because I'd just sort of assumed 1.5 was all of it, and the game already has a ton of content to begin with.

I still haven’t played the game, any recommendations before I jump in that? Also, does the game have an official save transfer tool for Switch to PC like Hades did?

Woah wait what? I thought this guy said he was done with Stardew Valley. I think I bought this on the Switch online like 2 years ago. I had planned on doing a 1 week vacation away from work just to do whatever I wanted and ended up just playing this game for most of it lol.

1.6 is primarily an update to make modding easier, but there is some content.

I havn't played stardew in ages! I have some farming game overload tbh and I need some other games to play before I can play it again. I am still impressed that stardew valley was a one man game!

I have the game digitally on my Switch but I keep getting distracted by other games to play it.

Back