• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley

^true that

yeah i need to get more iridium im just lazy with that i guess XD

i have a sht ton of iridium from cracking geodes and killing slimes, i have never rly had a problem with not having enough iridium lol ^^

^ lol i already upgraded all my tools to iridium because i had the resources and money so i thought why no. the iridium axe truly is Heaven i love it so much. if i had to use a normal axe now i would probably give up on taking down the forest because HONESTly 10 chops for the tree and 5 for the stump??? how did i ever survive..,
Yah the iridium axe is actually really nice. I still got my hoe left to upgrade but I've been forgetting to do it.

Man sheep are so useless when you can just have rabbits..

Yah the iridium axe is actually really nice. I still got my hoe left to upgrade but I've been forgetting to do it.

Man sheep are so useless when you can just have rabbits..

yeah idek why i jav my sheep lmao.. probably because I wanted to ship some wool and crap i dunno. also got around to upgrade my axe so hopefully it's done soon

really.. nice :eek: i guess you do skull caves mostly? x))

yup i do lmao, i only go to the regular mines if i dont have a lot of time or if im going to kill some monsters (still need to kill a few hundred more of those dust thingies in the ice part ssso yeah)

honestly with that super ultra swird i have now (the galaxy sword?? i forgot the name lol) it's not a problem to go into the skull cavern hahah, i just need to bring a lot of bombssssss

yup i do lmao, i only go to the regular mines if i dont have a lot of time or if im going to kill some monsters (still need to kill a few hundred more of those dust thingies in the ice part ssso yeah)

honestly with that super ultra swird i have now (the galaxy sword?? i forgot the name lol) it's not a problem to go into the skull cavern hahah, i just need to bring a lot of bombssssss

yeah galaxy sword is the best, still need another shard for museum tho lmao

i might just b super lucky w items but i got a second one for the museum alresdy haha

im still missing some stuff until i complete the museum and idk what i will probably have to check the wiki hhhsh...

I unlocked the Skull Key but I've heard the Skull Cave is really hard or something, and my sword is the Obsidian Edge. Would I be able to survive?

i might just b super lucky w items but i got a second one for the museum alresdy haha

im still missing some stuff until i complete the museum and idk what i will probably have to check the wiki hhhsh...

**** man you're good!! and yea you are i still have to find another one since i used the one i got first for the sword.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I unlocked the Skull Key but I've heard the Skull Cave is really hard or something, and my sword is the Obsidian Edge. Would I be able to survive?

well technically yes, be careful of those flying lizard things who can hit you hard and bring lotsa food and stuff. i'd recommend the galaxy one if you are lucky enough tho.

I'd recommend you to buy the 25k fire sword from the adventure guild cuz the obsidian sword is a bit slow. It'll help you hit those serpents first cuz they have this weird hitbox that's bigger than they are. Also make sure to go on good luck days and bring food.

I'd recommend you to buy the 25k fire sword from the adventure guild cuz the obsidian sword is a bit slow. It'll help you hit those serpents first cuz they have this weird hitbox that's bigger than they are. Also make sure to go on good luck days and bring food.

right that one hah i almost forgot about that shop once i had the best stuff i could get from there

and yeah lucky days help :3

stardew gods bless iridium tools : D got around to upgrade my pickaxe as well so yay!

i just realized u can put bee houses inside the greenhouse, so now i'm planting a few flowers and putting down all my bee houses in my greenhouse :0

i just realized u can put bee houses inside the greenhouse, so now i'm planting a few flowers and putting down all my bee houses in my greenhouse :0

you can? cooool i gotta do this : D would be really neat.

also egg hunt pls go away.. or rather abigail too flipping bish.

you can? cooool i gotta do this : D would be really neat.

also egg hunt pls go away.. or rather abigail too flipping bish.

i totally looked it up how to win the egg hunt because i was useless...

i've had to take a break from stardew since my brother wanted his controller back. thinking of playing on the keyboard and mouse but i just feel like i'm so slow. i'm definitely more of a controller person but i'm thinking i should probably practice and break the habit..

I really hope this becomes available on mac in the future ^^

i totally looked it up how to win the egg hunt because i was useless...

i've had to take a break from stardew since my brother wanted his controller back. thinking of playing on the keyboard and mouse but i just feel like i'm so slow. i'm definitely more of a controller person but i'm thinking i should probably practice and break the habit..

there are guides for the jeebus that bish though.

i tried with controller for some time but eh this game is totally keyboard for me imo

Back