• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley

I've been playing a bit again. Moving closer to summer so I can finally get the last ingredient for my recipes. Killed all the hunting goals too.

Honestly bored to **** with the game now. Doing nothing but filling my greenhouse with ancient fruit so I can maybe reach 10m someday, prob won't though since that'd require me to play multiple years of doing literally nothing. Also occasionally looking for digspots but they're so rare outside of winter. Reaally hating it :/

awww, i think you beat the game!

i'm in fall again and i just planted around 150 sweet gem berries lmaooo

i don't mind doing the same stuff every day, i actually really like the repetitive aspect of the game, but it would be nice to get some new stuff soon ;w;

Yeah digspot sucks should probably try and get fishing treas cause the last museum crap.. the rarities are insane lol

Yeah digspot sucks should probably try and get fishing treas cause the last museum crap.. the rarities are insane lol
Getting the fishing treasures was insanely easy tbh. Took like a few hours to get the 2 I didn't have. The digspots can suck it tho

Getting the fishing treasures was insanely easy tbh. Took like a few hours to get the 2 I didn't have. The digspots can suck it tho

yeah idk i just hate fishing so much lmao could always get a new file for the jojamart crap tho

I agree...finding those last few artifacts is a major pain! I'm in winter of year three and just need 5 more to complete the Museum, but, instead of finding one I need, I keep getting repeats over and over......bleah. I think the RNG in this game needs tweaking....
it's waaay too random.

I agree...finding those last few artifacts is a major pain! I'm in winter of year three and just need 5 more to complete the Museum, but, instead of finding one I need, I keep getting repeats over and over......bleah. I think the RNG in this game needs tweaking....
it's waaay too random.
One of the artifacts I need is literally 4% unlike the others at 1%, yet I keep getting rarer stuff when trying to get it. gg

Now in Spring of year four. STILL need 3 more artifacts for the Museum....gaaaaah. Soooooo tedious and boring trying to find those...stupid RNG is being mean to me :(

it's waaay too random.

ye and they need to make the overall stuff that is rare more common and more common stuff a bit more rare idek not gonna do those for now that for sure

I seriously am getting so ****ed over by rng. I have doubles of literally every artifact except the last 2 I need and one of em is ****ing 4% instead of 1% or smth :)))

Last edited:
Reminds me of my struggles in Terraria with an item that has a 1 in 10,000 drop rate haha. .01% drop rate babyyyy. Of course, these enemies that would drop said item appeared a lot more often than the holes in Stardew. I think the 1% chance is fine, but it does get annoying. When they release more content, it'll feel more fitting since it won't feel like "grinding".

Edit - I forgot to mention that in one of my Terraria playthroughs, I actually got that extremely rare item about 20 minutes into the game. Needless to say, I did freak out lol.

Last edited:
Looking for some advice here!
I'm trying to mine for some gold ores as quite a few of the items I want to craft now require gold bars and I want to upgrade my tools. I'm aware it's possible to get golden ores from level 80+ of the mines. I managed to reach level 80 the other day but stupid me forgot to bring any food with me so I ended up passing out AND I got the golden ores I did manage to find stolen and I forgot the last 10 levels of the mine. SO I attempted it again - same thing happened. Just tried again tonight and same thing happened. I'm guessing because the enemies in the lower levels of the mine must be a lot more powerful, or maybe I'm using a weaker weapon, I'm not sure. It's becoming really frustrating and frankly it's making mining to be more of a chore than something I enjoy. I really want to get the golden ores but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone have any tips on how I can get through the level 80+ mines a bit easier?

ALSO I am horrendous at fishing ingame like I've tried a few times and I can't seem to get the knack of keeping the green bar where the fish is. I think it's because I have a bad laptop trackpad... That's making it harder to click and stuff. :(

^there are various mods for fishing but yeah i agree that mechanic you either learn at once or never haha ><

Looking for some advice here!
I'm trying to mine for some gold ores as quite a few of the items I want to craft now require gold bars and I want to upgrade my tools. I'm aware it's possible to get golden ores from level 80+ of the mines. I managed to reach level 80 the other day but stupid me forgot to bring any food with me so I ended up passing out AND I got the golden ores I did manage to find stolen and I forgot the last 10 levels of the mine. SO I attempted it again - same thing happened. Just tried again tonight and same thing happened. I'm guessing because the enemies in the lower levels of the mine must be a lot more powerful, or maybe I'm using a weaker weapon, I'm not sure. It's becoming really frustrating and frankly it's making mining to be more of a chore than something I enjoy. I really want to get the golden ores but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone have any tips on how I can get through the level 80+ mines a bit easier?

ALSO I am horrendous at fishing ingame like I've tried a few times and I can't seem to get the knack of keeping the green bar where the fish is. I think it's because I have a bad laptop trackpad... That's making it harder to click and stuff. :(

for the fishing thing it really needs practise, but if it's hard (especially w/ the clicking thingy) maybe you sshould get the easier fishing mod that i have heard exists ? lol i think it should show up if you google it but i'm not sure, i think a few users in this thread have used it so ;;;W;;

and with the gold !!!! same thing happened to me it's really annoying but just keep trying ;W;
bringing a good weapon, some food and uh idk being sure to go home before you're about to die are my only real tips. good luck !!

^yeah i've found one that just makes it easier to reel in and one that just lets you reel in by a click but you must still click if u want the chests :3

Back