Stardew Valley

I think that the new patch is pretty good, but I wish it included more early-game content. I'm still hyped for multiplayer.

3rd year, maybe summer(can't remember because was stopped quite a some time)
Pretty much to say already gotten most of the stuff, best equipment, best sprinkles, buildings fully built,...only left some artifacts ...which is rng part...
Definitely a game that worth the money and time :)

♥ Man I loved Stardew Valley when I was still actively into it. The new update didn't leave much of an impression in my mind, but it was nice being able to choose Shane as a romantic interest.

I very much wish that the update had included more dialogue for everyone ): The charm wears off really quick in marriage.

finally got a heart event with penny. she asked me if i ever wanted to be a parent.

i was playing my main

/facedesk

Last edited:
Marrying Shane was all I wanted out of this game when I first bought it, and let me tell you, dreams really do come true.

I finally started a new file with the update and I am so in love again! I am in Fall of Year 1 and Sebastian is at 6 hearts now. Can't wait to marry him! <3 ^///^

I am loving the update personally! I like the new farm maps and am using the Hilltop map right now. It is fun to have more of a choice with the layout! I am super excited for multiplayer in the future though! I can't wait to see what it entails! <3

Last edited:
I love this game, but I wish the community would stop demanding so many updates from the developer. I'm not talking about bug fixes but rather more gameplay demands.

♥ Man I loved Stardew Valley when I was still actively into it. The new update didn't leave much of an impression in my mind, but it was nice being able to choose Shane as a romantic interest.

I very much wish that the update had included more dialogue for everyone ): The charm wears off really quick in marriage.

Really? I actually had the opposite effect-- At least being a harvest moon player, the dialogue after-marriage is so, so limited... And there's not really much interaction in them...

With stardew valley, not only was I able to have super rad adventure lesbians (my smol pastel farmer married Abby) but I get to give her a kiss every morning and she GIVES ME BOMBS and tells me how much she cares about me?? It's so cute and I love it so much. The marriage dialogue is so so so so wonderful ; u ;

To each their own of course!! <3 It's just a huge step up from what I'm used to. More dialogue options are almost always a welcome blessing in my book. I just can't believe I can finally marry a girl AND give her smooches AND she helps on my farm, I'm so freaking overjoyed.

I super duper adore this game! I've put in a ton of hours already and will probably pick it back up again soon too. I'm also hoping for that multiplayer update soon... aaa

I love Stardew Valley! Don't have any games on my computer at the moment bc of storage issues but when I did I played way too much Stardew. I married Emily, she's so cute!

I've been trying to decide whether or not to buy this game for my PC or wait until it comes out on the Switch but I just bought it last night for my PC because Steam is having a huge summer sale on their games so it's only $8.99 right now until July 5th so for anyone wanting to buy this game might as well get it now while it's super cheap! I can't wait to finally play.

I've been trying to decide whether or not to buy this game for my PC or wait until it comes out on the Switch but I just bought it last night for my PC because Steam is having a huge summer sale on their games so it's only $8.99 right now until July 5th so for anyone wanting to buy this game might as well get it now while it's super cheap! I can't wait to finally play.

haha wasnt it like 10 or 11 dollrs before tho? so not a whole lot cheaper but it's still a very nice game so ppl should buy it lol

It's a hell of a deal even at its base price. Enjoy!

I just got this game as a gift for the ps4. I'm looking forward too checking it out soon.

Buy it! It is worth it for sure. :)

I just got this game yesterday

well so I bought detention too. And detention got a little too scary for me to play at 3am and the transition from detention to stardew valley was interesting
I wasn't too enthralled with it but I only played like 10 mins so I'll force myself to play more and see if I like it

STARDEW VALLEY IS MY JAM

its like an actually good harvest moon (the only good harvest moon game was grand bazaar)

Back